Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_voting_barJeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_voting_barJeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Jeremiah's Mod

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:00 am

"What's wrong honey? You nervous?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 am

"I am realizing some stuff. Nothing that is too bad but, I guess it will change my life." Syprus stopped chewing his nails.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:03 am

"Is this about your magic? I told you that I would have rather suffered through that wound than have you powerless..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:04 am

"You were having bad dreams about family. I could not leave you like that. I guess a demon with a weakling like this reflecs badly on you maybe you should leave a helpless and weak man like me." Syprus put his hands on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:07 am

"Even the toughest wall has a flaw or two...you just found mine...and I'm grateful for it. I'm not going to abandon you just because you have no magic...the man I love is right in front of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:09 am

"The magic is still there I just can't tap into it anymore. I don't want you to be hated by your own people for being with me I know the feeling all to well." Syprus was looking at tsun a little sad like.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:11 am

"Meh. I've never really cared what all the other demons think of me...all a typical demon cares about is power. If they want my title, they can have it. I'll gladly give up my status and rank to be with you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:13 am

"Then why can't you understand why I gave up my use of magic for you it is the same thing. I'd go back and do it 10 more times if I had to." Syprus was cheering up a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:15 am

"Yeah...I guess it is..." *Tsun chuckles* "...want to retire to bed early tonight and hopefully get 'you know what' done? We got interrupted last time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:17 am

"We can try if your ready to.." Syprus started to get nervous.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:20 am

"I've always been ready...I've just never found someone to do it with, till I met you~!" *Tsun lunges at Syprus, kissing him on the lips and hugging him real tight, getting some blood on syprus' shirt from her apron*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 am

"Ummmm lets go and get cleaned up me and blood don't get along very well." Syprus picked tsun up and carried her back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:33 am

*Tsun walks back into the workshop after her thing with syprus* "Alright...time to check the system diagnostics and make sure there'll be no issues starting up..." *Tsun checks the screen* "Okay...everything seems to be wired properly...let's get you powered up." *Tsun, from the computer, powers up Jeremiah* "Come see me when you've rebooted, okay? We'll discuss the results and payment later." *Tsun walks out of the workshop, leaving Jeremiah to reboot*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:32 am

When he woke up, he got up straight, and looked around. He noticed he was feeling a bit better focussed then before. He put on his shirt and cloak and all other things he had lying around. He went up, and found himself a mirror, to look how things went. -I must say, she did an incredibly good job.- After that, he went outside, going to the mall for some wine to thank Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah's Mod
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: