Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSyprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barSyprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSyprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barSyprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:57 am

"O-o-o-okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 am

Syprus got to the registar and paid for it "I don't need a bag she can carry it around. She would look really cute walking around holding it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:00 am

*Tsun's face goes completely red from embarrassment*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:03 am

Syprus grabbed Tsun's hand "Lets go find something to eat. Sorry you look too cute blushing only I should see that face." Syprus kissed Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:04 am

"O-o-o-ok-k-kay..." *Tsun is still blushing very red*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 am

Sypurs found a little cafe to eat at he walked in and took a seat "This place seems pretty nice." Syprus once again pulled a chair out for Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:09 am

*Tsun takes the seat reluctantly* "I guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:13 am

Syprus sit in another chair right next to Tsun "I see you sat down this time."

The waiter walked up to the table "What can I get for you." He handed out menus

"I'll have a coffee." Syprus looked at Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:13 am

"I-i-i'll have a soda..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:17 am

"I'll be right back with that." The waiter walked away.

"You are looking cuter by the minute." Syprus was staring at tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:19 am

"...why do you keep calling me cute? Is that normal for this sort of thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:21 am

"For me I guess it is. Hey lets head back I am sure they will be starting back up." Syprus paid for the drinks and left a nice tip on the table and got ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:23 am

"Right...I think the next round may have started already..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:24 am

Syprus held Tsun's hand and headed back to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall   Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syprus and Tsun date 3 Shopping at the mall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2