Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun and Syprus' date

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 am

"Yes...it is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:50 am

"Good then trade me plates this is all about you. I imagine a bland hamburger don't taste that great."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:52 am

"Wh-why? You ordered that, why give it away?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:55 am

"I am not that picky when I eat. You loook like you enjoyed the fish more then me." Syprus switched the plates real quick "I ate a lot of canned tuna growing up and traveling around monster world ordering fish is just 2nd nature to me." Syprus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 am

"Well...if you insist..." *Tsun eats the grilled fish* "...I kinda thought we'd just be here talking about weapons and stuff..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:01 am

"If you want to but, I see now that your enjoying the attention." Syprus took a bite of the hamburger. "I am sorry I had to trick you into a date like this but, I think you needed it more then anyone. Plus I had no good pick up lines kinda hard to be cool with 6 rounds in you in front of a crowd of people."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:05 am

"...now that you mention it...I am a lot calmer now...weird..." *Tsun takes a drink of her soda*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 am

Syprus finsied the burger and took a drink of his coffee"See now it will make the next fight easier. I do think your cute though and the helping you calm down is a bonus you can thank me by maybe going out with me again after you next match." Syprus put his coffee down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:10 am

*Tsun blushes slightly* "So now you're asking me out on a second date?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 am

"Well yeah if you don't mind dating me. Or you can go back to the loaner life style and I can go back to the monster world and stay out of your hair." Syprus said this in a very mixed up voice that went from normal to sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 am

"I think I'll accept your offer." *Tsun finished the last of her soda and the grilled fish* "I could use a change of pace after all these years..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 am

"Cool then I can see you after your next match I'll be staying in the park where my father lived to save on money." Syprus pulled out his wallet and started to get the money out to pay for the bill that was handed to him by the waiter. "I'll catch you later when your next match starts. Maybe after the tourny is over I'll take u up on your offer to use your work shop." Syprus started to get up by this point.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:21 am

"Why not just stay at my place? I'd hate to see you out on the street. I practicly own most of the complex I'm staying at."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:23 am

"I guess I could just think it would look odd if I stayed with you people might start talking about it. That could be a little embarsing for you." Syprus chuckled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 am

"Meh, I got several liveable spaces too. Most of them are for storage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:26 am

"I like the idea of living with you more." Syprus kissed Tsun on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:29 am

*Tsun blushes a real deep red* "...o-o-o-okay...if t-that's what you want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:31 am

"Lead the way and I shall follow this place was getting a little crowded for my liking anyways." Syprus grabbed tsuns hand and held it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:32 am

*Tsun's face goes completely red* "..." *Tsun just starts walking, not saying a word*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:33 am

Syprus still holding her hand follows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun and Syprus' date
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2