Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
chance to be you - the gold charm I_vote_lcapchance to be you - the gold charm I_voting_barchance to be you - the gold charm I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
chance to be you - the gold charm I_vote_lcapchance to be you - the gold charm I_voting_barchance to be you - the gold charm I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

chance to be you - the gold charm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

chance to be you - the gold charm Empty
PostSubject: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Yarashi walked over to his usual spot at the pier and sat down, looking out to the sea, "I lifted my curse and burden, chose to be a hero, but this sword has allot of powers alone that I cant handle right now, and with Gin hurt, I cant just go training, hes going to feal bad that i got stronger while he was healing, gues i stick to watching and waiting till he gets better", he said with a sigh. He laid back onto the ground and looked at the sky, looking at the clouds, "sometimes I wish i was a cloud, drifting along without a care in the world, no one gets in my way eather, those things have the life". Yarashi stood up and put his fist out towards the sea, "I pledge to find the secrits of this sword, and never to turn on my friends again, for Gon's sake!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:40 am

Tori walked up from behind him. "So it's lifted?". Tori smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 am

"my curse?, yea" Yarashi said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 am

"That's good.". Torigrabbed his hand. "I...I need to tell yo something...". She blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:37 am

Yarashi glanced at her from his position, "yes?" he asked rather quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:43 am

"Well, I-you-we...." Tori couldn't finish. "I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!". Tori just wanted to get it out. She was blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:45 am

"Your one of those girls from befor arnt you?", he asked Tori, "I never got your name".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 am

"Tori...Tori Torikara."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 am

Yarashi smiled, "you may allready know this, but im Yarashi Kaminato, theres allot on my chest latly, I killed a dragon, and my friend is hurt", he finished with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:56 am

Tori handed him a ring. "Once he holds this, try your stringest spell on it. He should heal right up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 am

Yarashi took the ring, "thanks, ill take it to him right away! ... uh ... you wanna come with?", he asked Tori, fraling bad to just leave her like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:06 am

"Sure I will!". She hurried to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 am

Yarashi stoped for a moment, "hold on to me tight, I have a fun way to get us there fast" he said, allmost braging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Tori held his hand. "OK, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Golden aura emunated from Yarashi, "Slithering Accelaration!", he yelled, and started runing close to light speed all the way to Gin's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chance to be you - the gold charm   chance to be you - the gold charm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chance to be you - the gold charm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Pier-
Jump to: