Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Dreadful Summons I_vote_lcapDreadful Summons I_voting_barDreadful Summons I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Dreadful Summons I_vote_lcapDreadful Summons I_voting_barDreadful Summons I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Dreadful Summons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Dreadful Summons Empty
PostSubject: Dreadful Summons   Dreadful Summons I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:59 am

Tsun sighed, finally making it home. "Finally...hope mother is alright..." She walked through the large doors that made up the entryway to her clan's main estate castle. As soon as she entered though, she felt a chill run through her, even though the castle was quite warm. She dropped the pack near the door, and made her way to the throne room, where she immediately spotted her father, sitting high upon the throne."I see that you are alive, my daughter. How many humans did you slay?" He smiled. His ticket into the royal courts had come back to him. "Your task, your right of passage as the heir of our clan, was to wreak havoc among the humans...did you succeed?" Tsun lowered her head, looking at the floor. "No father, I did not kill a single human, though some demons attacked me during my stay in the human world. I accidentally killed one in the fight." Enraged, Tsun's father stood up, storming towards her. "Your mother corrupted you into not killing, did she not!? You are a Demon, not some saint! He grabbed her by her hair, throwing her across the room. She hit a statue with a fair amount of force, crying out in pain as a bone in one of her wings cracked. She looked up at her father as he made his way for her. "A-am I though? My wings are not like most! I will not kill! You will not control me!" He picked her up again, staring at her as he held her by the hair again. "You are a demon, and my daughter. I have given you a comfortable life here in the castle, so you will obey me!" With that, he grabbed ahold of Tsun's broken wing, causing her further pain, as his hand crushed even more bones. As this went on, Tsunnau came into the room, gasping in horror as she witnessed her daughter being attacked by her husband. "That is enough, Belzac! You are injuring our daughter!" She approached them, anger in her face. He simply laughed, pulling on the small wing, pulling it out of socket. "She failed her right of passage test, so she is being punished." "I said that is enough! She does not have to kill if she does not want to! She is not a brute like your soldiers! Now let her go!" She tried to pry Tsun out of his hands, but failed to do so. With a single movement, he swat Tsunnau aside, and ripped off Tsun's good wing, then threw her next to her mother. "Only because you asked. She is no longer my daughter, nor are you my wife anymore. Get out of my estate by sunrise, and do not show yourselves again, or I will kill both of you." He turned his back on them, Tsunnau caring for her daughter, who was crying from the pain, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Dreadful Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreadful Summons   Dreadful Summons I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 4:24 am

[-Evening: A few hours later-]

Tsunnau knelt beside her daughter, taking care of her wounds and injuries. One wing was simply gone. The other...would never work again. The bones were pulverized beyond hope of healing back properly. "I am sorry dear...we were just tools to him. He only cared for his position, not me nor you..." She brushed Tsun's hair a little, the girl asleep from the pain of her injuries.

[Sunrise]

Dawn saw Tsunnau carrying Tsun on her back, leaving the estate altogether. She packed what she could of both of their belongings, knowing they weren't allowed to return. She set off with her daughter, making her way to a nearby village.

[Afternoon]

Tsun woke up, crying out in pain as she moved to sit up. Tsunnau came running into the room she had rented for them when she heard her cries. "Careful, dear! Your injuries haven't healed yet!" She helped Tsun get comfortable again, when Tsun looked at her. "Mother...are you...an Angel?" Tsunnau was taken aback for a moment, then regained her composure. "Yes, but I have not been called an Angel in years, not even by him. Tsun smiled. "Then I have your wings. I am glad that I do not have father's." Tsunnau smiled back, running a hand through Tsun's hair. "Yes, but I lost mine when I was cast out of the Angel world. Even though I was born an Angel, I no longer call myself one, though I brought you up with the teachings we are taught growing up." Tsun nodded. "I understand, mother. Thank you for rescuing me."

[Some time later]

Time moved the pair along, from place to place, Tsun telling her mother of her time in the human world, while her mother told of the time she was away. Tsun resolved to go back to her home in the human world, and wanted her mother to come along, and so she did.
Back to top Go down

Dreadful Summons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Drought Plains-
Jump to: