Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Final Assault - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Assault - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Assault - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Final Assault - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Assault - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Assault - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Final Assault

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:26 pm

Seeing how this demon treated Ordo she glared at him before taking her helmet off her human appearance visible now. "And if I am?" She gripped the handle of her chain sword with both hands now and smirked. "Would you stop the attack for single combat if I was?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:31 pm

He laughed aloud, putting his full weight on the man beneath his foot as he turned to face her. "Since I cannot find your leaders, I guess it will suffice to have your head. Or should I take you as my prize instead? You would make a nice slave." He brandished his own weapon, a large, rusty and bloody cleaver-like weapon.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 pm

"You forget your place, scum." She growled a bit seeing him step on Ordo even more. "Get off him!" Her illusion flickered a bit before falling showing her true self and then a black aura of the royal family surrounded her body as she tapped into her true strength. She started the engine of her chain sword and then rushed at the large demon slashing at him with all her strength.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 9
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 pm

He stepped aside, bringing his blade to bear, to block her attack. "You forget yours, woman!"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:57 pm

She growled and then swung her sword at the leader's left leg intending to bring him to the ground, revving the engine of her weapon as she did so. "And you forget to recognize your princess." She then swung again at the other leg after having severed that leg and repeated this with his arms as well. Once he was on the ground she stood on top of him and smirked a bit of a darkness behind it, as she then fired an electrified bolt into his forehead from her crossbow at point blank.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:05 am

Behind the pair, at the other side of the tactical overlay table, Ordo lay on his back, chest crushed and helmet split in several parts, blood running from his forehead and mouth. He could barely manage to breathe, and lay in quite an unnatural position. His eyes met Natsumi's, trying to stay his damnedest to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:10 am

She turned and ran to Ordo crouching next to him. "Ordo...I..I'm sorry that I abandoned you, this wouldn't have happened if I stayed with you." She looked at him and then looked down. "Ordo...do you want to live?" She placed her hand on his. "I can...do something to heal you, but I need you to accept it, if you want this then squeeze my hand."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:24 am

He took a couple short breaths, then managed to speak. "People .. are dying ... Keep fighting, don't ... waste time on me .. " He closed his eyes for a few seconds, then opened them again. Instead of squeezing, he let go of her hand, and managed, with his last energy, to place it on her chest, right under her neck. The next moment, the hand slipped down and fell on his broken armor, his head sliding back a little into the helmet, eyes staring into nothingness.

2 soldiers came in, 1 taking opint and covering them, while the other knelt besides the two. "Ma'am, we got orders. He told us about you, if he weren't to make it, you'd lead our squad." It was Lance. His hand was on her shoulder, not flinching, regardless of the two dead in the room and her weapons in hand.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:26 am

She took a moment before grabbing Ordo's dog tags and standing up placing them around her own neck. "Alright, get the head of that demon and bring it outside, he seemed to be different from the other demons, my guess is he's their leader. They may fall back if they see their leader is down."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:30 am

"Right away."He cut off the ehad of the dead Demon, taking it with him as they exited the building. They managed to fight their way up to the wall, Lance taking a serious injury to his shoulder, as the cavalry came from the South.

On the Bridge of one of the Destroyers, Mara stood, hands folded behind her back, itching to tear some throats out. "Keep 'm steady. Send in Bombers and Gunships to sweep us an entry point, then land gunships in Centauri. They need ground support right away. Get those missiles going, and take out that Cruiser." Behind her stood Frea, battle ready, more than ever. Mara granted her permission on the bridge. It took her a lot of effort to swallow her pride and see importance over personal wishes, but she managed. "Time to bring the pain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Assault
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2