Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrom Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_voting_barFrom Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrom Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_voting_barFrom Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

From Behind Enemy Lines

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:22 pm

She pushed Sirius back, roughly, as a show of who was in command. Then, she Shaded. The whole concept of her body dissolved into swirls of smoke, blackness surrounding Roach. By the time it had dissipated, she was behind him, swinging the blade upwards at his back. This had to work. She never Shaded twice in a short period of time, and it might even kill her, but she had faith and it was their best shot. And again, like she figured before, she still owed him. If shefailed, she still was a distraction. If not, then they could be on their way.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:22 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 2
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:26 pm

He was surprised, to be sure. He had never seen someone disappear into smoke like that. Perhaps she was a special agent. Still his body senses were razor sharp, he felt that she would attack from behind him and attempted to dodge in time.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:26 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:30 pm

The attack was too obvious, perhaps. No, definitely. His blade clashed with hers and confirmed that suspicion. She felt her energy dropping rapidly, this had to be fast. Else proving herself would be the last of her worries. While the blades were locked, she spinned 360 degrees. Blades lost touch, and Sirius' weapon was meant to slash his side.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:30 pm

'Attack' : 4
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:32 pm

He was right, this person didn't feel like a soldier. The attack from behind a child could dodge. If they were escaping He had to stop them. He couldn't lose focus now, he had to keep dodging.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:32 pm

'Dodge Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 pm

The moment her blade touched his again, instead of flesh, she felt her energy dropping to dangerous levels. Even if she could wound him, it wouldn't matter. She'd collapse on their walk out of here. Instead of attacking Roach, she threw the blade to Sirius. "Go!" It was all she could say, before Shading a 3rd time, but this time not enveloping him in the Shades, but instead going through him. Her life essence went through his, disrupting him, hurting him. The question was to begin with, if she would be able to regain her form. If even, then it would be very unlikely she'd survive the next couple minutes. She poured all her energy into it, though she was severely depleted to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 pm

'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Another attack dodged. The final attack came but he wasn't expecting the form she took. She had yelled for Sirius to run throwing the sword back. Then she came at him like a smoke screen clouding his vision and he staggered back. Still he had to stay standing, to apprehend them.

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:41 pm

'Dodge Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:36 am

Riyo passed through him, simply drained of almost all energy. She managed, miraculously, to reconstruct herself. Her beaten and broken body drops on the ground, a couple feet away from Roach. She managed to have her eyes open, looking at Sirius, before she lost consciousness. Her body went numb. Despite the fact that she'd gone through 3 Shadins, her body still was mostly intact. Nothing was in weird places or missing, most looked as it always did. Blue skin, no bones popping out anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:45 am

Roach stumbled, the attack sending waves of pain through his system. It was almost as if she tore apart his body from within. His eyes looked back to the girl who was on the ground, losing consciousnesses. He had to...his thought process ended there as Sirius rushed forward and smashed his guard into Roach's head. Roach fell to the ground with a thud and Sirius sighed. He could kill the man, but that would take time he didn't have. Not only did he need to escape, but he needed to carry the girl again. besides if they found their general unconscious they would take time to bring him back to camp instead of search. With a grunt he lifted the girl again and began to slowly make his way back to the jeep he and Tsun had abandoned days earlier. With some lucky it would still be there. He eyed the girl in his arms. She had risked her life to give him time to escape. Did she feel like she owed him or was it just another one of her ideas? She was out cold and he knew she couldn't hear him. Still she had done more than hear part of the bargain.

"For what it's worth, thanks." Sirius muttered. Hopefully he would be home, he could use a break from all the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Behind Enemy Lines
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Murrpau Castle-
Jump to: