Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
From Behind Enemy Lines I_vote_lcapFrom Behind Enemy Lines I_voting_barFrom Behind Enemy Lines I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
From Behind Enemy Lines I_vote_lcapFrom Behind Enemy Lines I_voting_barFrom Behind Enemy Lines I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

From Behind Enemy Lines

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

From Behind Enemy Lines Empty
PostSubject: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:05 pm

Riyo and Sirius are in the Demon Palace, Murrpau Castle, while the King has a meeting with his highest ranking advisors, xin relation to the possible spotting of his daughter.

- Demon King [NPC]
- Riyo Chuchi
- Sirius Heishi
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Sirius hissed as he made his way to the palace. His body was littered with bandages from his fight with the demons at the Gateway. When he could no longer fight, he leapt through the portal and ran. Thankfully he was able to get information from a gullible demon on the location of the demon king's palace. It had been two days since then and his wounds had healed nicely, but kept the bandages on just in case. As he arrived at the palace he saw several guards milling around. It would be easy to slip past them. With a little effort, Sirius entered the building and looked around. It was time to find the king...and hopefully end his life.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:21 pm

Riyo walked with a basket of meat, head bowed down, yet watchful of her surroundings, through the halls. Each high ranking Demon, or even official, with whatever rank they could have, she'd turn her back to the walls, and bow entirely, until they had passed. Something she had been forced to do throughout her life, and that had been made clear by the beatings of when she didn't.

Somewhere in the hall close to the entrance, she nearly ran into Sirius, almost bumping into him. She quickly bowed again, muttering a pathetic excuse for an apology, hoping for the fact he would either not have noticed or just not care. Mostly the first.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:27 pm

A girl carrying meats nearly bumped into him an apologized. He had been to busy trying to figure out where to go to notice until she spoke. Upon closer inspection, he realized that this wasn't a noble or some higher demon. Perhaps she was a slave? This was perfect, a slave was less likely to ask questions compared to other demons. If she could tell him, or lead him to the demon lord his task would be easier.

"Where is the Demon Lord currently residing?" Sirius asked sharply. He probably would have asked nicer, but a demon wouldn't care of such things. He didn't want to reveal that he was human after all. When in Rome...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Her hands clamped onto the basket at the sound of his voice. Clearly he possessed the powerful tone of every Demon running around here and he wasn't scared or shy to share it. Another one to add to her list of "Avoid or kill if possible". The voice coming from her mouth then, was soft and quiet, but still managed to be heard. "It's through those doors, left and at the end of the haulway, my lord." She didn't dare say more, especially with how it usually went in the past. Not all good experiences. Or rather no good ones to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Well...that was easy. She hadn't even questioned him, or looked at his face. Sirius opened his mouth to thank her before he stopped himself. Did demons thank others? Did they thank slaves? He internally sighed at his pathetic problem. This is why he was a spy among humans not demons. Besides there were more important things to worry about. If he entered the room with the Demon King, then he would probably die before he could finish his objective. He needed weapons, more that his single sword. Thankfully the girl before him could fix that.

"Lead me to the armory. I am in need of tools and supplies." Hopefully this place had an armory somewhere. A few explosives would do nicely. If not, Sirius could always wait to assassinate the snake in his room or something.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Riyo looked to her side, at the double doors for a second, before shaking her head. "I'm sorry milord, I have to deliver this first. Perhaps another maid can assist you, or the guards perhaps." All things considered, she'd rather take a beating here and now, than risk her head on a plate for losing track of her purpose and not bringing the basket to the King's Hall in time. And as property of the royal family, she might even get the guards to step in, if he were to get physical. Though they might as well step in to join him.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Damn...though it should have been expected. He was a fool to think that she was busy. He definitely couldn't go to any of the guards, and going to another maid would only increase the amount of people that knew about his presence. His best bet was to let the maid finish her task and return to him to be his guide.

"Then finish your task quickly and come back. I will be waiting her for you to return and guide me." God he hated talking like a demon. He sounded like a five year old that was unable to do anything. Hopefully this maid didn't kill him when he had his back turned. He would...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Riyo hazarded a look and noticed his entire posture within a split second. The build, physically, of a Demon, sure enough. Strong, independant, his attitude and voice matched that. Bandages and here and there a tear in the clothing, indicating a combat efficient person. But the one thing that was completely off, was his face. Unliek the rest of his demeanor, his face had a certain radiance of softness. Like it was glowing with warmth. She knew at that moment he wasn't frmo around.

Riyo quickly grabbed his wrist and started walking at a rather quick pace. Within a minute they stood in a small locker room with a few weapons. She threw on the lights and locked the door, putting the basket on the ground. "Where are you from and what are you trying to do here? You're gonna get yourself killed like this."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Great...he had been found out. Perhaps he could kill her before she could warn everyone else. She had brought him to a place with weapons. Still if she did want to warn people, she wouldn't have brought him to secluded room to warn him. Perhaps she didn't like the treatment. A quick look over the girl cemented that fact into his mind. No one would enjoy working here. Still it was best to tread carefully. If she reacted poorly he would have to take action, but if she was on his side...

"Looks like I have been caught." Sirius commented plainly. "What gave me away?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:12 pm

She put a finger on his lips to shush him while placing hear ear on the door. After a couple seconds she breathed out in relief. "Ok, nobody. Look, I don't know what level of genius you think you are, but asking someone where the throne room is and then ask them for the armory is a dead give away. Might as well ask the guards "You know perhaps if the King is allergic to anything, so I can put that in his drink?" Well, I wasn't sure until I saw your face. It's too clean and too nice."

She listened at the door for another few seconds, then turned around. "This is a malfunctioning weapons locker. They have them throughout the palace. Most in here aren't even broken, but guards or soldiers say they are just to get the newest and best weapons." She handed him a blade, then stuffed what appeared to be a high caliber pulse rifle into his arms and ended by putting something along the way of an electro lance in front of him. "I've been looking for an opening to end his miserable existence. Maybe together we can actually do it."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 pm

She had a point, demons were smarter that he gave them credit for. Well if she was helping he certainly wasn't going to argue. He was still mildly suspicion that this was a trap, but Sirius couldn't afford to miss out on opportunities.

"That I could get behind. The sooner we eliminate the king the better." He took the speak that was given to him. He wished there were explosives but as the girl had said. This was a place for old equipment. Explosives didn't get old... Regardless they would need a plan.

"How familiar are you with the king?" Sirius asked. "If you can get close enough, I can potentially act as a distraction for you while you kill him." He was rather certain she wouldn't hesitate either, seeing they shape her clothing was in.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 pm

"The basket content was ordered by him, which is starting to get late now, he must be wondering. This isn't good. Ok, this has to be quick so whatever plan we come up with, it'll have to go now. I know Shading. I can hold it for about 5 seconds. You distract him with some good cheap sales talk, I give him the basket then I ram a knife in his neck throat or wherever. I Shade through the floor and you get out. We meet here again." She felt adrenaline rushing through her veins already. This was the closest she'd ever gotten to her plan, and she could finally show the world how capable she really was.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:35 pm

A sales talk? Sirius would much rather distract him with a gun pointed at his chest. Still, this girl knew the king better than Sirius did. Perhaps he was the type to flee instead of fight. He sighed, he would have to true he intuition he supposed. Hopefully he didn't walk into the room only for her to call him out as an assassin.

"Fine, you lead the way." He agreed. What the hell was he going to talk about? He looked over himself only top find he was covered with weaponry. He could say he was a soldier coming back to relay highly confidential information about... In a moment of ingenuity he remembered that he had met the demon's lord daughter. Perhaps that would catch his attention long enough for the girl to kill him. With plan in mind he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:41 pm

With Sirius behind her, and a rusty blade in her sleeve, Riyo entered the King's Hall, having managed to get through the other halls safely and without hold up. Riyo whispered that the man came with something the King would have interest in. With that out of the way, she let Siriu into the room, staying bowed near the door, basket sitll in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:47 pm

King Alonne Murrpau was sitting on his throne, a guard standing at each side of him, He wore a long regal outfit with a cloak, had a large bastard sword on his back and looked very much like a humanoid lion. He looked at Riyo and Sirius. He then motioned Sirius to walk forward, his voice booming and powerful "Tell me boy, what do you think you have that I would be interested in?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Sirius quickly walked forward. He needed to give the impression that he was in a hurry and had vital information. He gave a swift bow, shaking his hands to appear nervous. He would need to distract the king for at least five to ten seconds for the girl to cross the distance. and then a further amount for her to stab him. Hopefully she wouldn't screw up or both their heads would be on the line

"My lord, I have vital information about your daughter the Princess." He began trying to catch the king's attention. "We have received word that she is deep within human territory, near the capital."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Riyo took her queue and moved towards the king. One of the guards at the entrance stopped her, to check up on the basket. Revealing its contents, the guard took a small bit and stuffed it in his face, then slapped her on her butt so she could move on. Not even embarrassed about it anymore since the first 200 times, she slowly walked towards the king, but went around the back, to not disturb the line of sight between him and Sirius, a common practice for slaves. If anything, slaves only were allowed behind the King, that and his personal guard.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:07 pm

"My daughter is dead, what info do you have to prove otherwise?" He sat up and gave a hard look at Sirius as if trying to read any ill intent or see if he was lying, then he motioned for Sirius to come closer again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Proof? What did he expect him to do? Show him a blood sample? Still he need to think of something and fast. Thankfully he was a master of getting his way through conversations.

"I have you proof, my lord. She was trying to infiltrate the human community and I didn't want to blow t her cover,"Sirius lied. It didn't matter the king would never know. "I desperately tried to bring her back with me , my liege, but she was adamant. If she were to abandon her post in the human community, she would lose out a large amount of precious intelligence that she was trying to sent back to the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Riyo came up behind the king, putting down the basket, then snuck close to the Demon King's ear and whispered silently, with her calm and soothing voice she only ever used for the yougnest slaves who just got into service or who were just born. "Milord, he's here for your head." This was the distraction she needed. He had to fully focus on the man, the guards had to focus on the man, everyone, every single fiber had to focus on Sirius, so that she became invisible. So that they beame blind to her. Still remaining the slave she was, she placed the basket open next to the throne, and bowed down, backing away very slowly. She trusted that he would react by having the guards go at him, hold him down.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Alonne smirked and sat back. "Is that so? Well then, Guards get him." He placed his hands on his throne's arm rests and sat back as his guards moved towards Sirius their weapons drawn.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:30 pm

That bitch... Sirius immediately dropped all pretenses and began to fight. The guards had equipment but were mostly unprepared for for Sirius' quick reaction. The gun in his hands immediately opened fired on the incoming men. he would take care of the guards first, then the king and finally the girl. A guard who managed to avoid his spray of bullets drew too close and Sirius used the spear to shock and kill him. There were 10 guards and at least 5 were down. At this rate the King could potentially escape, he need to finish this up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:38 pm

With the perfect distraction, Riyo Shaded. Her body dissolved into flimsy swirls of shadow, a technique native to her specific breed of Demon blood, something only her particular race of Demon could learn and use. Her Shaded formwent through the throne, through the king, causing a rather intense and odd sensation, and then Riyo materialized right in front of him. Within a second time she had the rusty blade in the palm of her hand and thrusted it forward, driving the weapon straight into his throat, hand on his right shoulder, pushing him back into the throne, and eventually having the tip of the knife digging into the coated wood. Her eyes read nothing but hatred. Every second of pain, or humiliation, of abuse raged through her mind as a maelstrom, giving her the strength to push the knife deeper than necessary, and even then some. "This is for everything you've done to me, my family and everyone else. Rot in hell, you bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:56 pm

King Alonne stared at Riyo in shock as he was losing blood before he slumped against his throne, blood flowing out of his throat as he made gurgling noises occasionally. He then reached out trying to grab Riyo's throat, and got his hand around her throat but didn't have the strength anymore to squeeze. His guards noticed this now and stopped their charge on Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Behind Enemy Lines   From Behind Enemy Lines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Behind Enemy Lines
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Murrpau Castle-
Jump to: