Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
On the way home. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOn the way home. - Page 3 I_voting_barOn the way home. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
On the way home. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOn the way home. - Page 3 I_voting_barOn the way home. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

On the way home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:24 am

She looked away, thinking again. "Well...I know the general area around the castle...a few small villages...a town or two..." Basically the areas her clan had influence over. "...so depending where we arrive, four days might be enough to get you to a town..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:29 am

That peaked Sirius' interest. If he were able to get the castle, then he could get information that the human forces needed. "If the castle is in range, you can send me there. I will need to head there for an investigation anyway." He leaned back concentrating on a plan. If possible he could sneak into the castle and assassinate the king. The possibility seemed unlikely but viable.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:32 am

Tsun went red, looking at him. "Y-you want to go to my home? I...I thought that you did not wish to meet my family...?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:35 am

Sirius raised his eyebrow. "You're family lives in a castle? I thought was reserved for royalty and high demon officials." Sirius frowned, he did not know much about who Tsun was and who her parents were.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:40 am

She looked away. "Well...it is a small castle...nowhere near as grand as the palace...but it is where I was born...and raised. I enjoy mother's garden, too."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:44 am

Ahh, the castle where the king of the demon world was called the palace. An unfortunate misunderstanding on his part. She was clearly embarrassed about him meeting her family. Perhaps he could use this to get out of this predicament.

"If you don't want me to visit, that's all right as well. I am sorry if I seemed too intrusive."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:49 am

"I do not mind bringing you...mother might want to thank you...but you said before that you did not wish to meet my family..." She brought her gaze back to him. "...but if it is within our range, I can bring you there, and you can get your bearings."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:54 am

It seemed the misunderstanding failed to be recognized, but Sirius took the choice in stride. Perhaps if her father didn't kill him, he would point him in the direction of the palace. From there Sirius could do what he needed.

"Thank you for your hospitality. I would love to meet you mother," Sirius smiled. "Hopefully they will not mind my company."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:57 am

"Alright..." She sighed. She hoped that father could be reasoned with after all this... "...how much longer until we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:00 am

"About an hour or two, relax till then." Sirius stood as he spoke. "I need to confirm somethings with the pilot." With that he left the cargo bay and to the cockpit. He would need supplies for the trip through the demon world after all.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Tsun yawned, and laid down on the metal bench. She closed her eyes, smiling. She was finally going home...it seemed like forever that she was in her own room back in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:04 am

Sirius relaxed at the front of the plane for after confirming what supplies he would be receiving. Enough food and water for six days for the two of them as well as sleeping pads and a small medical kit. The two hours slowly passed and soon they were in the drop zone. The transport roughed landed and Sirius walked back to the cargo bay to wake Tsun.

"Wake up. We have arrived at the staging area. They will lend us a ground transport, to carry out supplies. Hopefully we can get to the gate within a day or two. Then we will have four days in the demon world." He pointed to a pair of backpacks. "Grab this one and let's move. The sun is going down." With that he exited the drop ship and headed to the assigned vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:08 am

She hefted the backpack onto her back. A bit uncomfortable on her wings...but she wouldn't complain. She followed him, letting him lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:22 am

Sirius tossed the backpack into the back of the jeep and took the drivers seat. He waited for Tsun to get in and then he started the vehicle. The jeep roared to life and Sirius slowly made his way out of the camp before accelerating to a fast pace.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:41 am

A couple of days later, they had arrived. They had abandoned the vehicle partway, in order to avoid detection. The gate came into view, guarded by heavily armed demons. She sighed. "I guess it will not be easy to go through..." She leaned against a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:49 am

"Don't worry." Sirius said. "I will activate my demonic blood and we will say we are demon travelers wishing to get back to the demon world." The plan was simple, it wasn't like the demons could prove that they weren't travelers and even with her angel wings Tsun would be allowed through. They approached the gate and as expected the demons bought their story once they explain their 'circumstances.' It wasn't until they were behind the demon lines that the problem occurred.

"Excuse me could I have a minute of your time?" A voice echoed from behind the pair. Upon turning they faced General Roach who wore a blood thirsty grin on his face. "Can I ask where that girl is going? I have some questions for her. She did fight against the demon army after all."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:53 am

Tsun glared at him. "Well...excuse me, mister brute. Your men were the ones who attacked me."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:58 am

"After you killed one of my soldiers." Roach bit back. He withdrew both of his broadswords. "I will ask you this only once. If you refuse to answer, then I will eliminate both of you. Why are you going to the demon world?" Sirius stepped back. If they both ran to the portal, this demon would follow them. They would probably be surrounded as they were demons on the other side. However if he sent Tsun ahead, she could potential get through the check point before the demons got past him.

"Tsun," Sirius whispered. "This is where we separate. Get through the portal now, I will stall for time."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:04 am

"I am going home, if you want to know that badly." She kept her gaze locked on him. "Oh, and your men attacked me first. I knocked the first one out, out of mercy. The one I killed was accidental. My emotions got the better of me..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:13 am

Roach only laughed. "Do you expect mercy for sparing one of my soldiers? You must be more pathetic than I originally thought." He rushed forward and Sirius met him swords clashing in a shower of sparks.

"What the hell are you arguing with him for?!" Sirius shouted. "Get through the portal!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:21 am

"Fine!" She turned and fled through the portal.

[Demon World]

Landing in a vaguely familiar area, she looked around. "Could have been worse...I could be in the middle of nowhere..." She could see a camp nearby, something to steer clear of...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:25 am

"Good...she made it...now how to get out of this mess." Sirius sighed as he raised his weapon. 200 demons soldiers blocked his escape and Roach stood before him wielding two swords. At his peak of his demon abilities he could escape, but not without injury. He would give Tsun a ten minute head start. he prayed that it would be enough. With that he raised his sword and prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:37 am

Tsun sighed. She would have to get father to iron this out...and she hated to ask for things from him. She adjusted her pack, and set off for home. That man would be a problem... "I think home is this way...might have to find a village to ask for directions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way home.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3