Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
On the way home. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn the way home. - Page 2 I_voting_barOn the way home. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
On the way home. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn the way home. - Page 2 I_voting_barOn the way home. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

On the way home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 7:02 am

"I see," Sirius said and moved the phones to his ear. After a few minutes of discussion, Sirius ended the call and faced Tsun. "The transport will be here tomorrow at 10am. Go to your home and rest for tomorrow. We will meet here. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 7:05 am

"No, no questions..." She looked at him. "...you looked like you had some for me earlier though...but my emotions got in the way."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 7:08 am

"A few, but I can ask them tomorrow while we are traveling," Sirius confirmed. "Right now it is important to get rest. the journey through the contested zone will be dangerous and it will be even more difficult once we get to demon occupied territory."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:26 pm

Tsun nodded, then turned and left for her human world home. "See you tomorrow then, sir." She hummed a small tune as she walked.

[Time Skip] - Next Morning - 7 AM

Yawning as she stood at the designated spot, she looked around for some way to tell what time it was...but there were no clocks around. "I hope I did not arrive too early..." She yawned again, the cool morning air nipping at her wings. She laid down on a nearby bench, hugging the helmet close as she returned to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 11:44 pm

It was thirty minutes till 10am and he had come early to make sure she was there. What he didn't expect was to find her sleeping on the bench. She had gone home right? He sighed and gently sat down on the bench beside her. He would wake her once the transport arrived.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Tsun slept soundly, the helmet moving along with her chest as she slept, her grip tight. She occasionally mumbled in her sleep, spouting incomprehensible words, and the occasional stray spark of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 11:54 pm

"She even sparks in her dreams huh?" Sirius muttered. For a demon she is still very much like a child. Who can't control their own power? Sirius stopped that train of thought. He had been taught by his parent to use his demon energy. Plus there was the fact she was potential an angel and demon hybrid. That could have some unknown side effects regarding her control. Sirius waited until he hear the sound of the air transport coming into range.

"Tsun," He said gently shaking her. "wake up, we need to leave."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 11:57 pm

She opened her eyes a little, yawning deeply. "Oh...you are here...I guess I arrived too early..." She sat up, rubbing her eyes and stretching her wings. "...what time is it...?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:00 am

"10am," Sirius replied easily. "We need to get to the transport. They should be waiting for us outside of town." He stood quickly and began to make his way for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:03 am

She nodded, following him. "Okay." She yawned again as they walked. Her wing seemed to be healed up...it wasn't stiff anymore.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:07 am

Sirius lead her to the transport. After exchanging some words with the pilot he motioned for Tsun to get onto the carrier and they took off. He relaxed as much as he could in the cargo bay.

"The journey should take about 3 or 4 hours. I would like to take this time to ask you if you were in the city of Arakai during the demon sneak attack about a month ago."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:11 am

Had it really been that long? "Of course...I lived there, after all..." She looked out of the window, observing the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:12 am

"Then can you explain what happened?" Sirius asked. "We know that the demon launched a surprise attack on the city, but was their any important individuals that lead them? Was there anyone that stood out?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:16 am

She nodded, remembering the fight. "There was one, tougher than the ones I fought..." She sighed, describing how he looked. "...he was the one who put a gash in my shoulder and wing."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 am

"So you fought during the attack?" Siruis asked as he scribbled down the description she had given him. The demon seeming to be a commander, perhaps even higher up. He would have to track him down. "Were the demon organized in their assault or was it more of a uncoordinated attack?" Evidence for both sides had been provided, but speaking to an actual survivor was the best evidence possible.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:24 am

"I do not know...it was fairly chaotic. I was walking home, having failed to secure a job that day. Then people started running around, and I was attacked shortly after." She looked away. "I also ended up killing one..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:34 am

"Killing happens in war," Sirius responded plainly. "You were fighting to defend yourself, there wasn't much you could do. Many demons attack humans for the thrill of it. There is no reasoning with those types of monsters."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:38 am

She sighed, dismissing the comment with a wave. "...I am decended from those 'monsters', but continue your questions." She looked out of the window again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:44 am

"I know." Sirius said calmly, "I am too." She had clearly taken his comment to mean demon in general just not the warmongering ones. He though about correcting her confusion, but decided against it. He had no reason to tell he what to believe. "How long did the invasion last?" He asked instead. There was a potential for the attack to have lasted for at least 5 hours before help arrived. If they could pinpoint the amount of time it took to destroy Arakai, it would help determine their destructive capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:49 am

"Again. I do not really know. It must have been going on before the people started running past me, but everything seemed normal when I left for my home in town." She stretched and flapped her wings a little, imagining herself flying outside.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:53 am

"No, that's enough for now." She didn't know the finer details of the battle. She must have been caught up in fighting and had not paid attention to much else. It was worthless to ask her different questions if he was only going to get the same answer. "Is there anything you want to know before we arrive?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:01 am

She thought for a moment, still looking outside. "How about why you offered to take me home? I may be a nobleman's daughter...but father might not reward you for bringing me safely home to the Demon World..." She sighed. He would just as likely kill him as thank him...knowing her father. "...he would see it as an interruption of his plans."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:06 am

Sirius looked at her for second before giving a sigh. "I joined the army to find my family. I haven't seen my parents since I was young. The thought of separating a family feel wrong to me. I don't particularly want a reward, as I have my own reasons for heading into demon territory as well. But if I can help you and do my mission at the same time, then it worth it...right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:11 am

"I guess so. How far do you intend to travel with me once we are in my home world?" She looked at him. Just like she knew little of the human world, he probably knew nothing of her world. Unless he was skilled in combat, he wouldn't make it very far. Not even she herself could make it too far in the wilderness that made up the space between settlements...too many places that you could be ambushed from.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:16 am

"That depends on you." Sirius replied. "I will be lost as you were when you came to this world. If you are confident you can make your way back to your home then I will leave. If not I will travel for about four days if necessary. I can't say I would stay to meet your family. I have the feeling that your father would not approve of seeing that I helped you back to your world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way home.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai-
Jump to: