Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Take a breather I_vote_lcapTake a breather I_voting_barTake a breather I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Take a breather I_vote_lcapTake a breather I_voting_barTake a breather I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Take a breather

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:50 pm

Veronica slowed the sailboat down as land approached. She didn't want to pay any extra fees for damage. Soon the boat gentle came to the dock and she hoped off. Tying the rental to the dock she moved from the docks to solid land. She silently thanked her military instructors for teaching her how to steer a boat. Without them, she would still be lost at sea. She took a deep breath of the salty air and smiled. Underwater was quite a nice trip, but nothing beat land.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Tendou was sitting on the pier his feet resting above the water as he looked out at the ocean. "Hmm..." He then noticed someone pulled up in a boat and he watched her tilting his head not recognizing her. "Someone new?" He stood up and started walking in Veronica's direction.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Veronica saw the man approaching her and waved. She took a chance and called out to him.

"Excuse me, do you know where we are? I am new here and trying to find my way around." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:02 pm

"You're at Shya-Ko. So you're not from here?" He stopped when he was now face to face with her. "Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:05 pm

"The human world," Veronica replied simply. She couldn't really tell him why she came so she went with the half truth.

"I came through the portal and was attacked. After I escaped I realized I was lost. I am trying to make my way back to the gate."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:08 pm

"I see, well I can lead you there if you wish. But it may take a while just by walking. I'm guessing you can't fly either so that would be dangerous if I flew and carried you." He rubbed his chin now while thinking. "Oh, sorry I haven't introduced myself, I'm Tendou Tatsumoto." He bowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:12 pm

"Ahh my apologies, My name is Veronica Sjette. Nice to meet you." Veronica apologized mimicking his action.

"I couldn't ask you to take me there, I am sure you have more important things to take care of. If you could give me the general direction I should be fine." Veronica also needed to explore the village before she left so she decide that she would only need directions from Tendou. The the message caught up with her.

"Wait...you can fly?" She asked in astonishment.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 pm

"Everyone of my race can fly." He then started walking towards the village slowly. "The direction of the gate is that way." He pointed towards the Shrine of C.C. "But it's a very long distance on foot to get there. Going alone can be dangerous, for almost anyone."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Veronica was understandable confused. Tendou looked human...but he could fly? Putting two and two together Veronica asked "What race are you if you don't mind me asking... You look human but I assume you race is something else."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:32 pm

"I believe you saw my race when you first came through the gate. The phoenixes around the Shrine of C.C." He stopped and turned facing her. "So, you just wanted directions, again it's a long walk and going alone by foot can be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:35 pm

"Actually, if you have the time can you show me around town?" Veronica asked hopefully. It was always better to have a guide instead of wandering aimlessly. So he was a bird then...maybe even a phoenix. She would have to be careful around him. Most beasts were far stronger than humans.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:37 pm

"Sure, follow me then." He started walking towards the town now.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:40 pm

As veronica entered the town she was amazed at what she saw. It was nothing like the human metropolises that were normal. This town was smaller than not and the houses were made of wood instead of metals. She watched fascinated as different beast men walked around doing their business.

"So, where does the tour start?" She asked looking around once more.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:43 pm

"Here." He then stopped. "So most of this town is just housing, but there's places where we have quests put up." He nodded to the quest hall to the right with the board outside that had quests posted up on it.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Veronica examined the board, looking at the request people placed up.

"Is there currency in this world?" She asked. "Or is this more of a favor based system?" She looked at the various requests and did not see any rewards in any currency amount she recognized.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:58 pm

"Not sure for this world but this town we don't really have a currency." He walked up to the quest board and looked it over, seeing one about Mermaids he blinked. "Hmm..I could probably turn this one in." Then noticing one about the Excelsior. "And that one I'm going to have to prevent from being completed." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:05 pm

"So it basically all favors then?" Veronica asked confused. Maybe this world was more closely knit. Humans would not help another one unless it was for their benefit. People cheated and stole and tried to take the most out of every deal. These people though we asking for favors. It was humbling as they tried to help each other instead of trying to cheat one another.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 pm

"We have to stay close together because the Dark Heart is so close and we get attacked from there at times." He then turned and started walking towards the center of the town now.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Veronica followed taking in the sights surrounding them.

"Is everyone her a fishermen then? Or did they use the barter system to obtain food?" Veronica looked around the town at the booths loaded with fish. There must be some type of system or there wouldn't be stalls that were "selling."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 pm

"Barter I think, I tend to just go catch my own fish to eat." He then stopped once he was at the center of the village and gestured around. "This is where we trade, show off our quest completions, etc."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:16 pm

Veronica took in the sights. Some people were trading what seemed to be shoes for fish at one stall and another looked to be trying to trade sea shells for a shirt. She wondered briefly if she had anything on her to trade. Unfortunately all she had were weapons and food. She sighed and shook her head.

"What else is in the town." She asked slightly disappointed she couldn't trade.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:18 pm

"Lets see...you saw the pier, the central square, the quest hall and residences. That's really about it aside from the Tavern I work at." He then walked towards the tavern to show her it. "But I mean that's right here. So I don't think there's much else to show in this town, it's pretty small."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:36 pm

Veronica nodded. "Thank you for showing me around town. You said that the gate was this way." Veronica pointed in the direction of CC shire. "I don't want to bother you any further so you don't need to guide me I am pretty capable on my own." She didn't want to impose too much on Tendou.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:44 pm

He shook his head. "It's fine, again it's risky to travel on your own. Not saying you're not capable, it's just what I know about this world."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Veronica gave him a small smile. "Thank you, I will be in you care then." She took out her rifle and made sure it was loaded. "Lead the way," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take a breather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a breather
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Rhiza - Monster World :: Shyan Coastline-
Jump to: