Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
On the road - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn the road - Page 2 I_voting_barOn the road - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
On the road - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn the road - Page 2 I_voting_barOn the road - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

On the road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 12:53 am

"Ok I admit the whole rob taking off issue was my fault and I still don't know why I did it." Beats would come to tell her why his friend Zeke was acting the way he did. "My friend Zeke was only stslking you because you healed his ankle when he fell from a tree."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 12:57 am

"So he felt the need to look upon me during a moment of vulnerability, during the sanctity of bathing? I would have told him what I was if he had simply asked...I do not like feeling unsafe, and it is not a justified action because I healed his ankle."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 1:07 am

Beats had cover for Zeke mistake and try to explain he did what he did what he did. "Yes, it doesn't justifies his actions, but I'm sure you understand why he didn't ask you. He's not exactly a normal guy and he has problems getting along with other people."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 1:18 am

"I can see why. Looking upon people as they bathe for simply healing him. He is lucky I am such a peaceful creature...otherwise he would likely be very much injured right now." She had kept her cool, and her voice held no malice. "I will not tell Dimitre, but I do not want any more interaction with this friend of yours."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 1:26 am

"Ok, I'll try to keep him under control and I won't let him bother you again." He managed to convince her it wasn't his fault that he was stalking her. "Umm, can we still be friends Astraria?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 1:32 am

"I do not see why we cannot be friends..." She stood up, looking at Beats. "...I will not forgive your friend for quite some time, but I forgive you for disrobing me upon our first meeting."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:03 am

"I promise I won't do that again, and I'm really sorry about taking your robe off you." Beats would start to feel a little better that they started to settle their problems.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:10 am

"I understand, and your apology is noted." She smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:13 am

He sighed with relieve and was glad that this misunderstanding was all over. He started to get up and was getting ready to head out. "I'm glad we can clear things up and we can be friends again." He starts to head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:15 am

"We are friends, yes, but your 'friend' is not welcome anywhere near me. I do not trust him."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:21 am

Beats looks back to Astraria after talking to him about keeping Zeke away from her, but he had to stick up for his buddy. "I understand you don't like him, but you shouldn't judge someone after one little mistake. I understand he's weird and hard to get along with, but the end of the day he's really not so bad."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:22 am

"Well, improve his manners, and maybe I will forgive, but not until then is he allowed in my presence." She turned and walked further into the cabin. "You know the way out, Beats."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the road
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2