Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
On the road I_vote_lcapOn the road I_voting_barOn the road I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

On the road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:13 pm

Astraria was out in her garden, tending to the plants. She hummed and sang as she worked, her wings out in the sun. With all the goings on recently, the plants hadn't had anyone to take care of them.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Beats was wondering on the main road in the outskirts, figuring what his next plan of his life. He was starting to get tired of hanging around the camp and not having a place to call his own. "This sucks, what am suppososed to do, the city has gone to crap, and the camp is full of annoying people I can't deal with right now." Continues wonder the road while talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:23 pm

Astraria moved on to another section of the garden, still singing as she worked. She was happy that there were more Angels than just the ones here in this world. She would bring this knowledge back to her parents if she could find them again.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:27 pm

Beats didn't realize he was walking on the same road that led him to Astraria when they first met. He would see her house and her outside managing her garden, but he felt regret telling her that he aided his friend Zeke to stalk her to the bath house. "Crap, what should I do? She still hasn't forgiven me after that event." He would stand there and watch her from afar.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Astraria stood up, stretching her wings, the bright white catching the sun brightly. "All done~. Sorry for neglecting you guys." She hummed as she made her way back inside.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Beats needed to fix the problem between him and her, so he would decide to call out her name to grab her attention as she was making her way back inside. He would take a deep breath and call her out. "Astraria!!!!" Little did he know that he was being way to loud then what he intended due to his ability.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:35 pm

She turned around quickly, as startled as the birds fleeing his shout. "Wh-what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Beats would be out of breath after his supposedly small shout. He waved his arms out to signel where he was for Astraria to see. He was thinking this was a bad idea and it was too late to back out now. "Why the hell did I do that?" 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:47 pm

She saw someone waving. "Who could that be?" She grabbed her robe, putting it on as she made her way over to the person who shouted.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:53 pm

He saw Astraria coming his way and he started to panic. "Crap, what am I going to do, she's coming my way." Beats still had no idea why he called out to her or figured out what he is going to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:55 pm

She recognized Beats now. "Oh, it is you." She sighed. "Come to spy on me more?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Beats received a no so friendly vibe coming from Astraria when she made it to his location up the hill from her house. "I was just passing by and I thought to say hi." He still had no idea what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:31 pm

"Well, hello Beats." She stood there, seeing if he'd come for another reason.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:34 pm

"So how's your day going?" He was being a complete idiot not knowing what  to say to her and that was the only thing he could come up with. He was still nervous, but more or less scared what she might say.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:37 pm

"It is going alright. The refugee camp is fine without me." She could see that he was just making small talk, so she turned to head back home.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Beats quickly reacted when she turned to go back home and placed his hand on her right shoulder. He realizing that wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:51 pm

"Now what do you want?" She turned around, pushing his hand off of her. "You violated a private action, as did your 'friend'. You expect me to forgive this?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:56 pm

She was still hurt by his and Zeke's actions. He did't like how he came to bad terms with her so he at least try to fix his mistake. "I understand your still mad with me, but you have to believe me. I had no gross agenda to stalk you. I was actually trying to stop my friend, but you didn't let me explain in detail how it happened."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:58 pm

She looked at him. "I shall listen to you then...come into the cabin." She motioned for him to follow, walking back to the cabin, going inside.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 12:22 am

It was his first time entering Astraria's home he's only ever been outside in front the. "So do you live here by your self.?" He couldn't help but be some what curious about her living.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 12:24 am

"When Dimitre is home, we live together. I have been taking care of the people of the refugee camp lately, so I have not been here much." She motioned for him to sit as she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 12:31 am

He sat down in the chair where she told him to sit, he was still nervous to talk about that day with her afraid of being slapped in the face again. Beats has been slapped in the a total of two times by Astraria. "So this Dimitre guy, is he your boyfriend or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 12:34 am

She nodded. "He is indeed my significant other, though I would tell your friend that as well. I do not think he would take kindly to hearing that I was spied upon while bathing."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 12:41 am

Beats got even more nervous, if tells her boyfriend what happened that day he had no doubt him and Zeke would be hunted down like animals. "O-ok, lets tell him what happened, I like to still keep living if that's alright."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 12:46 am

She sighed. "Go on and tell me why you two felt the need to look upon me while I bathed, rather than simply coming to me and asking me about what I am? I am also still upset with you over the time you removed my robe out in the open..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road   On the road I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the road
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next