Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is NPC Account

Our users have posted a total of 45408 messages in 782 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9098)
 
Sylveraine (8369)
 
Xepher (4313)
 
Shade (2362)
 
Gambler of Legend (2145)
 
steafen (1979)
 
Princess Luna (1894)
 
violink4swords (1532)
 
Omega Shadow (1154)
 
Ryder Rowds (1084)
 

Share | 
 

 Reflection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Reflection   Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:23 pm

*The excitement of the events that had recently transpired had died down a fair amount. It gave people time to think, especially Aaron. With the government stopped and one of his two remaining family members found, all he had to was find his Brother Darius and then what? He thought about this when he could. Staying away from the camp as he usually did.* "Training gets my mind off this stuff.. " *He said, trying to shake off the recent thoughts, looking for a decent size tree to climb.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Sitting on a tree branch of an exceptionally tall tree Nadia was overlooking the forest contemplating on if she'll return to Arakai after they rebuild it, or if she'll stay out in the forest. "Hmm...go back or stay with my sister?" She was kicking her legs back and forth while talking to herself in thought. She then blinked seeing a man that seemed to be training. "Hmm?" She was watching him from above now and stood up pressing her hand against the tree as she did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:55 pm

*Selecting a tree, Aaron began climbing it.* "I wonder how Darius is now.." *He kept climbing, talking to himself.* "He was reckless.. Maybe that changed?" *Something wasn't right. He kept climbing, trying to figure out what was off about the surroundings.* "If Madison can control wind, I wonder how he is with fire.." *Was someone watching him? Could be it..*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:58 pm

She kept watching him and then jumped down to a lower branch and pulled her hood up to hide her face. She was now tilting her head. "Hmm..why would someone be out here this far away from the refugee camp?" She then sat down again on the branch she landed on and watched him from the right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:02 pm

*Something moved, out of the corner of his eye Aaron saw something. Luckily it wasn't on his blind side.* "Hunters can still be out.. Paid killers.." *He said, thinking about what the best way to handle this was. Although instinct told him not to, Aaron glanced over to where he was something move. It was someone from the attack on the government.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:32 pm

She blinked, not recognizing him right away and she tilt her head. "Now he's climbing a tree?" She stood up again and jumped over to the nearby tree before then jumping to the one he was climbing a branch above his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:15 am

"If I remember correctly, youre from the team that attacked the government." *Aaron said, with the usual hollow tone due to his mask thing. He wondered why she was this far out here, though theres likely a reason. If He were to ask, may as well talk a little first.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:00 am

"Oh...you were there?" He sat on the branch and tilt her head. She then held her hand out to him to help pull him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:04 am

"Thanks, but Im alright." *Aaron climbed up to a branch close to Nadias, not accepting the help. It wasn't to boast or gloat. He just didn't like the help of other people.* "I was there, though I was in the back up." *Aaron replied, being someone who fights isn't always something to be proud of. And If he was proud of this, it didn't show.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:10 am

"So...why are you so far away from the camp right now?" She looked up at the sky and sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:14 am

*Aaron would think, then answer with:* "Thinking about the recent events." *That was half true, he also was thinking about life.* "And yourself?" *Aaron asked this before glancing over somewhere else quickly, seeing something of interest, before returning his attention to the girl.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:17 am

"Pondering on if I should stay out here or go back to Arakai when it's rebuilt." She looked out at the forest watching for any animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:21 am

"I had just assumed the Pendragon or that general area would be occupied by the people from the camp." *He thought about the city being rebuilt. Aaron wondered about the possibility of him being hunting by people again. Could happen if he was "Bad" to say. With training still in mind he drew his revolver and after aiming, fired at something in the trees. It fell quickly, landing with a soft thud.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:28 am

She blinked seeing him shoot at something. "Careful about that...there's some people out wandering this forest at times."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:31 am

"People are rarely out this far, but I see your point." *He holstered his gun, replying to something earlier said.* "If you socialize with people, I suggest you wait for the city to be rebuilt, or wherever the camp members are going to live. If you associate with people as much as a rock does I would advise staying in the forest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:32 am

"This is my natural home." She gestured to the forest. "Being in a city is unnatural to me, and will eventually drive me to breaking my vow, I fear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:34 am

*Unsure of what she meant, Aaron asked something.* "Natural home? Well, I suppose everyone has a different perspective of where people should live." *He hadn't been told she was a werewolf, of he had seen her in full form he didn't recognize it as her.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:38 am

She shook her head. "When I say natural home. I mean I was born out here and raised in this forest until age 6...until I wandered off and got separated from my family." She then stood up and stretched. "So what are you thinking about that drives you so far out away from everyone?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:42 am

*Aaron would shrug* "Life, family, nothing interesting." *He thought about a girl the age of 6 surviving in the forest. Theres ways of that, though unlikely ways.* "This is just a little farther from the camp than my usual distance, I don't understand why is so significant." *He often was a fair amount closer to the camp, but today wasn't one of those days.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 am

"It matters because my family still wanders this forest...and it'd be dangerous if you ran into them...you'd probably be killed and eaten by them." She then jumped down from her branch to his and sat down again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:48 am

"I can handle a group of people, be it hunters, or people who live out in the forest. You said that they would eat me, you originate from cannibals then?" *Aaron was confused at this, she didn't seem like someone who was raised by such people. Though there are ways of hiding ones true intentions and personality. He loosened his revolvers just in case.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:51 am

"Cannibalism means you eat your own kind...we're not human." She then looked at him. "You would have problems with them due to their sheer numbers and what we are." Her ears have transformed as did her feet and hands and her tail was showing now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:55 am

*It caught him off guard, he had drawn his revolver halfway up, a few more milliseconds and he would've shot. He holstered in and commented on the transformation.* "So youre part human and..." *He thought.* "Wolf? Hmm.. A werewolf I believe theyre called. Interesting.. I assume this is why you were recruited on the government takedown team?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:59 am

"Yeah...my strength is pretty high compared to humans." She then jumped down from the tree and after a few seconds climbed back up with a dead bird in her paws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:12 am

"I always heard about wolves being good hunters, though nothing about the human wolf mix, to call it that." *He wasn't sure if it was really a mix between a human and wolf that made a werewolf, it could be something human-like, such as an angel or something similar.* "I assume you hunt for all of your food?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reflection   

Back to top Go down
 
Reflection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG)
» Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: