Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meeting Another - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting Another - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting Another - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meeting Another - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting Another - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting Another - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meeting Another

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:41 am

William cocked on eyebrow. Astraria had gone read but William decide to ignore her flushed face for now.

"Dimitre? Is he another angel that you know?" William asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:44 am

She shook her head. "No, he is...well, I wouldn't say human...but he looks like one. He is what the other humans call a 'special'. He is kind and sweet. He accepts me for who I am, and I have come to accept him for him as well." She went red. "H-he's my significant other. We live in the same cabin together."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:47 am

"Ahh" William nodded in understanding. He should have assumed as much from her previous actions. However another part of her speech caught his attention.

"What is a special? You said they looked like humans but aren't one?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:49 am

"The ones called specials have powers. My late friend could conjure lightning...as can her mother. If you wish to speak with her...I can tell you where to find her."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:52 am

"Hmm...perhaps, but I won't be staying here long. I only came to look at this world and gain information. It met you on accident but I am happy that you share such a wealth of knowledge with me." William taped his chin then nodded.

"if you don't mind, please tell me where this woman is. I will have to take some time to find her on my next visit to the human world."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:55 am

"She resides in a bunker in the forest beyond the city...it is rather hard to find if you aren't looking for it." She remembered how long it took Dimitre to get her there to introduce her to Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:56 am

"That's not a lot to go on." William sighed. "What is her name though? I would rather not have a mistaken meeting with someone else."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:00 am

"It is Rosaline. Her daughter was Lysandra, my friend. Dimitre is actually her adopted son, if it helps any." She smiled. "I can ask her to meet you at my cabin, which is down a main road out of the city. You can't miss my home...it has gardens and a lot of open land around it."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:05 am

"That sounds much easier to find." William agreed. Suddenly William looked at his time piece and sighed.
"It seems my time is up here. I need to return to the temple of Solari. Would you mind meeting me here tomorrow? If not I am sure I can find your place."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:07 am

She thought a moment. "I can. My home is a bit south and east of the city, though. About half an hour flight from here, if I'm going full speed."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:09 am

"Alright, I will see you here at noon. Again thank you for everything." With a last bow, William return through the postal, the only sign he had been there a small ripple on the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Another
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2