Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Investigation - Page 3 I_vote_lcapInvestigation - Page 3 I_voting_barInvestigation - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Investigation - Page 3 I_vote_lcapInvestigation - Page 3 I_voting_barInvestigation - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Investigation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Investigation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 2:53 am

"Why does it matter though? This isn't anything of importance." He then sighed. "If anything you should write down that the people here don't have last names, and if they tell you their name they'll always have 2 names. You are to call them by both names every time you talk to them if you say their name."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 2:56 am

She looked at him. "Interesting...I will indeed write that." She wrote what he had said down word for word, figuring it was an important detail to cultural relations down the line. "Is there anything else that we should know about how things work here?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:15 am

"Hmm...there's a quest hall that people can take up quests to help this village." He set his silverware down and looked to her having finished eating now. "I do some every now and then. There's also a group known as the Shya they help protect this village from attacks. So don't cause trouble or they will arrest you. I know...I've been arrested by them a few times."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:19 am

She nodded, writing this down as well. "Very well. It is noted." She looked around again, seeing various creatures out and about. "This is a very strange world indeed...to an outsider such as myself." None really paid her a second glance as they passed by. "So...is that all you have to say about the customs of this world?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:26 am

"That's just for this town, not of this world." He sat back in his seat. "I haven't even been in this town long. I came here when I was 13...I'm only 20 now."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:30 am

"Oh. I see..." She went back to her pad, revising some of her notes. "I am 178. I spent a few decades of my life studying material from my world, and a few more wandering the land. Since you have been kind enough to answer some of my questions...you are free to ask me some in turn."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:37 am

"What's your world like? Better yet what are angels like, because some myths of them depict them as peaceful, others depict them as like angels of death, war, and so on."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:43 am

She smiled. "Most of us are peaceful, violence is extremely rare in our culture." She told him of Angelic customs, how the 'Angels of War' were most likely a product of rude Angels or encounters with the rare 'fallen' Angel, whose wings were blackened or gray due to years of negative thoughts and emotions. "Our wings are normally a pure snow-white color, though some are naturally a shade or two off from that...but it isn't normally noticeable unless they are out in the skies."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:48 am

"Hmm..I see...I always thought angels had a role. Like one of war, one of death." He leaned forward. "Nothing like that?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:52 am

"Well...when we must fight, we do take the place most suitable to our abilities. I just meant that among our own kind, we rarely use violence against one another...it is against our moral code." She pocketed her pad and quill. "I have not known an Angel against Angel quarrel my entire life. There have been records of such quarrels in the past though..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:57 am

"I see.." He then looked around keeping an eye on the tavern. "But I'm sure not every angel is the same. As you mentioned fallen angels exist."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 4:00 am

"Yes, each Angel is unique. Is that all you wished to know?" She watched him, ready to answer any more of his questions.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 4:01 am

"I don't need to know anything more. I have no intention of leaving this world. So I really have no more questions."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 4:04 am

"I see...I could have shown you around my hometown, like you showed me around here." She stood up, making ready to leave. "I will take my leave now...thank you for being hospitable to an Angel like myself."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 4:06 am

"You're welcome. Hopefully the gate works both ways and you can get back." He stood up and walked to the bar sitting at it in a far corner now as if watching over the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Investigation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Rhiza - Monster World :: C.C.'s Shrine-
Jump to: