Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Introductions I_vote_lcapIntroductions I_voting_barIntroductions I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:57 am

Lysandra walked through the camp, having left the crowd that starting to form around Astraria's makeshift stage in anticipation of her next performance. "That was...interesting. She sings quite well.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:02 am

*Aaron walked through the camp, his usual suit was off. He was in casual clothing. People didn't recognize him, though they were wary of him, he was carrying weaponry still. He saw The friend of Dimitres, Astraria, singing. Aaron passed by. He was uninterested in singing, just associating with the people, as he rarely is seen without his cloak and hat, along with other components.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:14 am

Lysandra made her way to the outskirts of the camp, going to practice her powers in the safety of the forest.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:17 am

*Aaron saw someone leave the camp area, wondering as to why.* "Hmm.. If im going to find this out, I cant be seen. I don't want my out of costume self to be a feared person.." *He would follow, but at a distance.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:23 am

Lysandra made her way to a clearing, the evening sun setting. "How fitting...lightning at night." She sighed, looking at a metal pole she'd prepared in advance for practicing on.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:26 am

*He had made it to where whoever he was follow was going to. To watch unobserved, he climbed up a tree. It had plenty of cover for him to find out just what was happening.* "Could be nothing, could be something. Always gotta make sure." *He had tried to always be prepared, so that the taking of his friends or people close to him could never happen again.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:31 am

Lysandra started practicing, charging up orb after orb, and throwing them at the pole. She would cast a few beams well, unaware anyone had followed her.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:37 am

*Aaron quickly realized whoever he had follow had somehow gained control of light, or electricity. He was unsure if it was even those.* "Cant be caught up here, this might be a little tough." *He would drop down from the tree, quietly. Soon taking cover near a bush closer towards the camp* "I can act as though Im a refugee, coming to a forest home." *He would say to himself, moving further to the camp to follow through his plan.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:41 am

Lysandra took a small break, going over to the pole to check its condition. A few spots had melted, showing that her electricity was indeed enough to melt metal. "Hmmm...a bit more and I'll have to drag another pole out here..."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:43 am

*Aaron reached his intended distance, seeing that the person had taken a break, he sat in a bush and waited for them to continue, he would come soon after.* "Im a weirdo.. but the good kind." *He would mumble, checking his weapons.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:47 am

She looked around, making sure no humans were around to witness her practice. Satisfied that there was none, she resumed her practicing, melting more and more of the pole.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:50 am

*He waited a few seconds, getting up and emerging, stopping behind a bush to "Hide" with his head showing. He tried to look afraid.* "How are they shooting electricity?" *He would say, just loud enough to catch attention. He guessed it was electric, hoping he wasn't wrong.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:53 am

Lysandra stopped, turning to the voice. "Who's there!" She prepared herself out of reflex, in case they were here to do something other than watch.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:57 am

*Aaron tried to show the actions that a scared civilian would do, he proved somewhat successful.* "Don't hurt me!" *He would say, covering his face in the bush.* "Im just a refugee!" *He would be pleased at his acting, hoping it was sufficient.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:03 am

She relaxed, letting her orb disappear. "What are you doing out here? The safety of the camp is where you need to be, civilian."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:07 am

"Im going to visit a friend at their home, its in the forest." *He would look at the pole.* "How do you do that? with the blasts of electricity.. its creepy that people can do that.." *He would attempt to sound confused and look it, too*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:13 am

"This late in the evening? The sun has already set!" She looked at the pole. "The forest is dangerous at night, so go back to camp, and tell no one that you saw me."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:16 am

"But, I know its dangerous.. why do you think my friend lent me these?" *He would take out the revolvers, handleing them almost expertly. A mistake that could prove disastrous. He also tapped the dagger sheath* "I can fight if I have to, in the forest. They aren't that far, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:19 am

"Well...I can't stop you, if you know the dangers..." She sighed. "...just...tell no one about me. They still haven't accepted people like me."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:22 am

"Alright, I wont tell anyone." *He would unknowingly spin the revolvers in his hands, they weren't ready to fire though. He holstered them and walked off, changing his stride from fearful refugee to confident sharpshooter, this was also down without thought.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:33 am

She watched as he left. "Didn't think humans would come this deep into the forest..."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:35 am

*He realized the way he was walking, it was his usual walk. He tried changing it, he tried to hard, it didn't look real, it was obvious he was faking. Aaron didn't know this.* "I gotta remember that stuff..
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:41 am

She called out to him. "Hey! Stop! No one lives out here! What are you really doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:46 am

*He would turn, his facial expressing changed, he now looked confident* "That's for me to know." *He would continue walking, his hands near the revolvers, in case he had to fight.* "I either need to get better at faking, or be ruthless.. and I really don't want to be the bad guy." *He would mumble to himself.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: