Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapChance meetings  - Page 4 I_voting_barChance meetings  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapChance meetings  - Page 4 I_voting_barChance meetings  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Chance meetings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Chance meetings  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:27 am

Akame looked up at him, then slowly nodded. Her coarse and rough attitude of earlier and practically vaporized. ".. Sorry, about just now." It was all she could manage to say before turning on her side again, trying to hide tears coming up and suppress the emotion that came with them.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:33 am

Was she crying? Leon tried hard to think of what to do. While he knew how to deal with emotions, he was not an expert as dealing with humans. His mind flowed back to a deep meory of him burning half of their crop because of a misuse of magic. he had sobbed and begged his parent for forgiveness. They had gathered him in their arms and told him quietly.

(We all make mistakes. The most important thing is to learn to forgive other the same we forgive you.)

In the end he decided that kindness was a good start along with understanding. He had doubts that Akame would appreciate him hugging her.

"It's alright, I understand this can't be the easiest for you. We are trying to work with each other after the Arakai incident. As I said before we are not monsters. You won't be harmed, I guarantee it. Please understand, we are trying to do what is best."

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:40 am

Akame nodded again. Azir had shown her what had happened in the past month. The attacks, the reality behind Yasuo's actions, decisions. Even the fact that it was unlikely he was her father. Which, if true, would mean that he never raped her mom. And all the village blamed on him, wasn't even his fault. She couldn't help but think of it as a brain wash, some mind game, but. It did all fit. Except, if he wasn't her father ... who was? Since according to him they did share a bloodline. "I think ... I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:47 am

Leon would have asked her to expand on that but he got the general gist from Azir. She had been misguided, to fight and hate Yasou. It wasn't her fault. People played the puppeteer and other got hurt. Leon had not only seen it, but seen the results of it. Arakai was no exception.

"I am happy that you see it that way, but that's in the past. We all make mistakes, regardless of whether we believe we are right or because we believe the people we follow. Look ahead, you have plenty of time to make up for your mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:25 am

She knew he was right, but she couldn't take the feeling of having been wrong. Everyone so far lied and betrayed her. Her mom, the villages elders, the whole village, Veronica. What was to make Azir or this guy any different? Things were simple. Nobody could be trusted. She'd be better off leaving all of them alone and simply finding a spot where she could make herself a house and live in peace, away from all the betrayal and hate. "Why should I fix mine, if others don't fix theirs."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Leon nodded his head, accepting her argument. The thought had crossed his mind more times than he could count. It was the response to get out of the more difficult choices. The excuse to taking responsibility. It was the answer to anything unpleasant. Why should I when the others don't? The same answer worked every time however.

"Do you really want to be like them?" Leon asked. In his case he always meant humans. In Akame's case it was the people she could think of. "It's so easy to conform and do nothing because it feels like no one else is stepping forward. But in doing so, you become the excuse of everyone else to saying the same. However, if you move forward and rectify your mistakes, people will be urged to follow you. Sometime that's all people need, someone to show them the way."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:37 pm

She pouted somewhat. Why should she care about others. What was it to her whether others used her actions as reasons. Let them, it wasn't her problem. ''You think I'm bothered by that? What do I care about those people. Why should I rectify my mistakes if people like Veronica don't? Or Yasuo.''
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Leon gave a small smile. "You're right. You have no reason to guide them. There is no need for you to make up for your mistakes while others make the choice to do the same. However do not assume that everyone around you is doing nothing. Veronica works day and night constantly helping those who ask for her assistance, even if they don't deserve it. Yasou was collecting people and sending them to the exit during the attack. Those two are working tirelessly to correct their wrong whatever they may be." Leon stopped and looked around the medical tent as doctors and nurses help the sick and injured.

"You don't need to fix your mistakes. You only have to live with them as they eat you. Or you can work to redeem yourself in the end."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:21 pm

She looked at him. ''And what did I do that requires redemption?'' She couldn't believe he actually thought she had to make up. After all, Veronica betrayed her, not tue other way around. And if Yasuo was innocent he would be more than capable if changing her mind. She hadn't done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:34 pm

"And what did Veronica do wrong? You have mentioned before that she has mistakes to fix, but do you know anything about her?" Leon questioned directly. "What mistakes has she commited in front of you that requires her to seek out redemption?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:42 pm

''She sends me into an ambush. Pulls a gun on me. Starts shooting me. You think that is warranted?'' He heard the story. How could he not see this. Or perhaps they all were trying to play her and were trying to brainwash her.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:54 pm

"You lied to her about you true purpose for coming here and pulled a demonic weapon on her if she was so much as nicked, she would have died. In fact, you cut her gun in half nearly slicing her hand in the process." Leon sighed.
"You want her to apologize to you for being cautious about a potential killer that was targeting one of our leaders. Then when you pulled your sword on her and purposely tried to blind her, what did you think she was going to do? Call it quits? No, she knew you had a demonic weapon and she defended her life. I don't blame her for that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 12:02 am

''Oh, so her having suspicions about me allows her to ambush me? Then what about my suspicions about Yasuo?! Aren't I allowed the same treatment?! You're prefering her over me? That's biased! And you know it!!''
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 12:22 am

Leon would never understand humans. Was he bias? Of course he was. He barely knew Akame, except for a small fragment of her past. Veronica however was in Arakai trying to save innocents. He knew that she was a good person, in fact she put her life on the line to stall for Yasou if need be. he knew Veronica to certain extent, Akame was still a mystery.

"What about your suspicions? Yasou didn't rape your mother and didn't commit all the crimes the village said he did. If you had murdered him in cold blood then what? Your blameless? Is Veronica to blame for stopping you? We listened to your story and we understand your position. Because Veronica took you down defending our leader does not mean she is to take the fall for "betraying you" and "having suspicions." You were never charged with those crimes to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 12:45 am

She got up, hands into fists now. ''So because she is supposedly serving your apparent good guy, she is immune to the common sense or law?! If she shot someone dead, then claims it was a threat?! You'd buy it. You would not give a crap about the guy that got shot. Because he can't defend himself. And all you would have is her word. Now I am still able to talk and you ignore it all. You put her above me because you know her. And me? I am being left behind and accused of attempted murder. I never even did anyhing and I have to correct my mistakes when the woman who shot me after ambushing me runs around free. And why? Because she helps people. So that gives her a free card, huh?!''
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 1:12 am

"She reported in about you and her suspicions. She is a trained military soldier and her intuition was on the mark. She did not attempt to kill you, and did not kill you when she had the chance. You keep bring up Veronica like she was the villain, that she should be punished. What exactly did she do that makes you believe she should redeem herself over? Ambushing you? Defending herself? What did she do?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:38 am

''I did NOT make the first move! She attacked first. She could have kept me talking if she wanred or try. She could have radio'd Yasuo or Azir straight. Instead she starts fighting me, shoots me and now walks arou d all dandy like nothing happened! She actually shot me, she ambushed me, hurt and betrayed me. And you say I am the one who has to redeem herself over a mere INTENTION?! The least she could do is tell me she's sorry things turned out the way they did. But she doesn't even have the balls to come here and tell me that. Just because she was a soldier doesn't meqn she can do whatever the hell she wants under the idea of 'its for the people.' She doesn't care about the damage she does. Else she would be here.'' Akame had her fire back in her eyes butlacked the strength to stay upright. She fell on her knees in the makeshift bed then backwards on her back, feeling the sharp pain in her abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:32 pm

This is pointless, Leon thought to himself. She was going to kill herself if this argument kept going. Her hatred of Veronica was too strong, and she was clearly not in the mood to listen. Azir may had said she needed a friend but he clearly wasn't patient enough to listen to her.

"Sorry for wasting your time." Leon said as he stood. "Clearly you could care less about the situation we are in. I was wrong for thinking otherwise." With that Leon walked for the tent door. He had overestimated the human race again. Their complicity to understanding and kindness had shifted because of Chelsea and Veronica. However, Leon realized that humans were the same as always. They only had an exception or two.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:20 pm

"Yeah, walk away from it. That's what all of you do. Turn a blind eye to crimes committed by friends but jump onto those you don't know who commit them." First he tells her to atone for what she meant to do, then when she defends herself against the injustice, he walks away from the problems. Typical. She figured that the whole shenanigans Azir showed her was phony, too. Images cast my some magician or whatever. All she could really rely on was herself, and her sense of justice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance meetings
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4