Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChance meetings  - Page 2 I_voting_barChance meetings  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChance meetings  - Page 2 I_voting_barChance meetings  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Chance meetings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Chance meetings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Akame turned her head to Veronica, her eyes nearly piercing the woman alone, a deadly cold look having replaced the earlier uncaring and somewhat relaxed look. Slowly, she drew the blade, the black and silver steel blinking in the morning sun. "Yasuo. Where is he."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Veronica shivered slightly but held firm. Leon's glare was scarier, this was a cakewalk. She met Akame's eyes, trying to return the penetrating stare. her trigger finger twitched as her nerves when into overdrive. Should she fire? Reinforcements were on the way but...

"I asked you a question, answer me. Why do you really need to find Yasou?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:50 pm

She remained perfectly still. With utmost care and precision she turned the blade of the katana in such a way that the sun reflected precisely into Veronica's face, like kids do with their phones in class or glass object making a laserpointer of their own. She was not amused by this. Her task was clear. Bring justice to the tyrant and evil known as Yasuo. She wouldn't let a mere doll get in the way of that. And seeing Veronica as nothing more than a puppet she definitely didn't feel obliged to answer to her.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Veronica was thoroughly unimpressed. While the clearing has no trees the branches above allowed little light to come through. On top of that, it was still mid-morning and the sunlight was still weak. With the distance the between then and the reflectiveness of the blade, the minuscule light did little more than piss her off.

"Stop with you childish actions. Tell me what I want to know or I will force it out of you." A few more minutes and then back-up would arrive...just a few more minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:58 pm

A little smile formed onto her lips. "You'll force it out of me? That's funny. You act as if you're the one on the upper hand." Slowly she turned towards Veronica entirely and started walking to her with the blade in one hand, sheath in the other. She shared the confidence that Yasuo displayed, but her resolve was coming from an entirely different angle.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Game over...she couldn't stall for any longer. It was fight or flight. Veronica's mouth was dry but her heart was steady. If Yasou was for the people then she would defend him... even if it cost her. With that resolution, she pulled the trigger and fired of several rounds.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:02 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 8
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Akame dashed to the right as the blade flashed, trying to block off the shots. She was a master in blade vs blade, but this was a new challenge. Hopefully not a costly one.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:06 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:08 pm

Veronica continued her assault pulling the trigger again. As she did so she ran to the left hoping to keep distance. Her advantages would disappear if this became close ranged.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:08 pm

'Attack' : 10
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:11 pm

Bullets scraped her upper arm, leaving cuts and scratches behind, but she would not yield by mere fleshwounds. She ran faster, straight ahead, going straight for Veronica, katana used to attempt to block the coming shots.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:11 pm

'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:14 pm

No time to think, no time to adjust, just keep out of range. She knew she would be caught however, Akame was faster, and had no need to aim a weapon as she ran. The difference was clear. but even still Veronica fought. She ran hoping to give herself more time and pulled the trigger sending a flurry of bullets at Akame once more.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:14 pm

'Attack' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:17 pm

She took one of the 2nd volley's bullets in her side, the pain shooting through her body, crying for her to stop, but she would not let up. As Veronica shot another flurry at her, Akame slided to dodge it, to then jump off and bash her shoulder into Veronica's back.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:17 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 2
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Her eyes followed Akame's actions and with practiced efficiency Veronica grabbed her knife from her pouch. She twisted to the side hoping to avoid Akame's attack and thrust the knife forward.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:20 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 6

#2 'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:27 pm

The pain had blurred her, clouded her mind somewhat, causing her to miss the fact completely that Veronica had a knife. With a stomp on the ground she hoped to get back in time to avoid the small blade. She was being outsmarted, outplayed, by a low puppet? That wasn't possible. It shouldn't be. Yet the knife near her shoulder told her a different story. Refusing to accept defeat, she stopped being careful with the blade, and slashed it at the machine gun, awfully close to the handle.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:27 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 2

#2 'Attack' : 8
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Veronica attempted to pull away from the slash. Try to pull up her machine gun in time to block the hit. As she did so, she thrust her knife at Akame again.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:30 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 2

#2 'Attack' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:33 pm

The katana went clean through the machine gun, only barely missing Veronica's hand. She saw the knife coming and attempted to block with the sword. This was her playing ground, but the gun had left her weakened and disoriented. She was not gonna go down against a woman like this, not like this.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:33 pm

'Dodge Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance meetings    Chance meetings  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance meetings
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next