Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
What next? I_vote_lcapWhat next? I_voting_barWhat next? I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

What next?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Leon rested in the trees. The sun filled through the leafy blanket of the trees and warmed him slightly. The wind caressed his cheek with cool whispers and he closed his eyes taking it all in. The attack on New Pendragon still plagued his mind. The mission was still unsure and there were more questions than answers.

Would the people of New Pendragon be forced to live like the people of Arakai? Scattered from the place they called home? And what about the north. His mother was last seen there, but it was too large a place to search on his own. And the threats and visions he had seen from Chelsea was also a major concern. Leon leaned his head against the bark trying to clear his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Nadia was resting against the tree on a higher branch before looking down seeing Leon, she then slipped down from the branch she was on and landed next to him before sitting down again. "Hey..." She squirmed a bit before resting her head against the tree as well.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Leon cracked open an eyes to confirm his visitor. It was the girl that was so attached to the angel. What was her name? Nedi? Nado? Nadia, that was it. There were not many people Leon had met that were half animal, so she had left an impression. No the most clear but defiantly enough for Leon to recognize her. He decide to return her greeting.

"Hello, is there something I can help you with?" Leon asked shifted his gaze to Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:02 pm

She shook her head. "N..no. Just thought we could sit and hang out for a bit." She then stretched slightly.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Leon only nodded and returned to his relaxed position. The wind played with his hair slightly as he thought. 'Sit and hang out for a bit?' Leon thought. He had not really chosen to get close to anyone in his lifetime. He had 'friends' and 'acquaintances' but they would die within his lifetime. Deliberately opening up to someone who would be with you for a fraction of your life seemed a bit foolish, maybe even desperate. Leon shook of his musings, they were getting him nowhere. It wouldn't hurt to learn about his allies.

"So Nadia, right? Why are you so close with Astraria?" Leon decided to open the conversation with common ground.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:14 pm

"She..is the first person I met that called herself my friend. Even though I'm not human. She wasn't afraid of what I was...maybe a bit at first...but not anymore." She then looked over at him. "How did you meet Astraria though?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Leon gave small chuckle. "It's not as interesting as you think. I only met her when I entered the head tent for a strategy meeting. After the meeting concluded she pulled me to the side and we talked for while no spectacular." Leon sighed slightly thinking back to what he had done with her.

"From there we had a few more conversations and we went to nearby villages to seek shelter for the refugees. I am afraid I don't know her as well as you do."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:26 pm

"I see.." She then leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder yawning slightly. "So you're helping them too." She then curled up slightly her tail wagging slowly. "Sorry about how I'm acting right now...I...I'm still dealing with my cycle which should be done soon...hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:32 pm

"It's fine." Leon commented as he allowed Nadia to continue her rest. Leon's gazed fell on Nadia and as he examined her he realized that she looked young, at least in human terms.To be fair, he was 1000 years old and only looked 18-21 years old. But this girl look 18 maybe 22 at most. Would she fight along with the organization? I guess beggars can't be choosers. They would take in anyone who wanted to fight, regardless of the reasons behind it.

"Do you know what is going to happen next?" Leon questioned quietly. Was he one of the few that knew their next move or was it common knowledge already?
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:37 pm

She shook her head. "I just know we need to get all these people out of the forest...it's not safe for them here." She looked up at him and blinked noticing how he was starting at her. "What is it?" She sat up more.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Leon blinked once more and turned to the expansive forest beyond.

"Sorry for staring. I was just wondering why you are among this group. I know that humans are not the most helpful to non-human but from what I gathered, you don't look like this normally. You could hide yourself among them." Leon had done so for nearly 800 years.

"The next plan of attack is going to be dangerous, I was wondering what the chances of success are with a rag-tag group of survivors."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:46 pm

She blinked again and then sighed standing up. "You are correct in thinking that I can hide myself, but someone needs to help these people. I don't care if they hate me for what I am." She then sighed and stretched her joints popping. "Plus I may not look it, but I'm stronger than you think, and so is the rest of the group."

She then looked down at him. "I could show you my true form if you wish, but I may have troubles controlling myself in that form right now due to my cycle."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:51 pm

"How admirable," Leon commented look up at Nadia. "You would help the people that turn a blink eye to you." Maybe he had misjudged her and the group as well. Both Yasou and Azir had clear overwhelming power, why should the rest of them had skills and abilities to help them. Leon stood brushing the fragments of bark from his back and legs.

"We are far enough from the camp to not be heard. If you are fine with it, I would like to see your true form. Don't worry about hurting me. I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:53 pm

She shook her head. "It's not that I'm worried about hurting you...." She trailed off slightly. "I may try jumping you though..." the way she said jumping implied not as an attack but a different meaning.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Leon's eyes narrowed. If she meant what he thought she meant then he would have to be prepared. In a safety precaution he prepared to release his demon limiting seal.

"I am ready when you are." Leon grimly replied preparing himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:06 pm

She sighed and took off her red cloak placing it on the branch before jumping down to the ground and slowly transforming, starting with her legs as they lengthened but also shifted position going from humanoid to digitigrade like a wolves, she was now at least 6 feet tall as the rest of her body transformed, her legs getting covered in black fur.

The fur started spreading up her body and making her muscles more defined as it covered her body entirely, when the fur got to her chest it barreled out in muscle, yet her breasts vanished as if flattening, then her arms lengthened and got covered in fur as well gaining more muscle and definition her fingers lengthened and claws grew out more as well. Finally her head shifted fully to that of a wolf, her eyes stark white and teeth having shifted to sharp fangs.

OOC: Image for people who want to know what her werewolf form looks like What next? PETFpTX
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:12 pm

"Impressive," Leon breathed astonished. He had never seen a werewolf transformation. The transformation had left him breathless. So many questions, where did the extra matter come from? The girl had clearly grown maybe about a full foot. The hair and the muscles were also a huge factor. Did she had a energy core like him, that kept her form at bay? Or did it have something to do with specials as their powers came from a different source altogether. Leon broke from his scientific thoughts to cal to Nadia.

"Thank you for your demonstration. Please turn back, I wish to show you something." Fair was fair after all. If he had the honor of seeing her true form then he would have to reciprocate, right?
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:20 pm

She looked up at him before jumping up onto the branch he was on, she then stepped towards him slowly. She next jumped at him trying to tackle him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:20 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 4
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:22 pm

"Shit!" Leon yelled as he realized what was happening. He released his seal sprouted his demon wings. He took off into the air, hoping to dodge he tackle.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:22 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:30 pm

The bushes moved slightly as Nidalee jumped from it, bashing her full body against Nadia's torso, roar with it and a claw digging into the werewolf's jaw. They rolled over each other a couple times before they came to a halt, Nidalee between Leon and Nadia, standing on all 4 legs, snarling at Nadia, her front lowered, clearly ready for another strike, 2 saber-like teeth revealed and her tail remaining perfectly still. She's recognized that scent from miles. Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:34 pm

She backed up from Nidalee and then shook her head before changing back to her fully human form. She then sat on the ground and hugged her knees close to her chest. "I...I'm sorry" She then fell over onto her side and pulled her knees closer looking really upset now.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:39 pm

Leon sighed his wings still open. He easily jumped to Nadia side his wings helping him glide slightly to make the distance.

"It's alright, I am sorry for pushing you to transform. You warned me of the risks and I was unprepared for the consequences." He laid a hand on Nadia trying to comfort her. He also sent a look to the visitor in the clearing.

"Thank you for helping me. Can I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:44 pm

Nidalee turned to human form, walking up to Nadia, completely ignoring Leon's question, dragging the girl to her feet. "What the blazes were you thinking, trying to start your own pack or something? There are wild animals out here that know that scent all too well, and you know we're not old enough to control ourselves like that." After a minor rant on responsibility and the likes she finally gave Leon a look. "Who the hell are you and why the hell did you push her into that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next?   What next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What next?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: