Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Getting the Rhythm  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGetting the Rhythm  - Page 2 I_voting_barGetting the Rhythm  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Getting the Rhythm  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGetting the Rhythm  - Page 2 I_voting_barGetting the Rhythm  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Getting the Rhythm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Getting the Rhythm  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the Rhythm    Getting the Rhythm  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:01 am

"I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll help if you need it, but I can't promise I can get her to like or trust you, Beats." She watched him making his way to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Getting the Rhythm  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the Rhythm    Getting the Rhythm  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:21 am

"Nah, it's fine Lysandra, I probability don't have shot with her anyway. The only reason I had a crush on her was that she was a strong and tough woman. I mostly like woman who can take care of them selves and are independent, but I guess that's too much for a guy like me to handle." They were almost back at the refugee camp, they can see the camp lights about a mile or two from where they are. "So, don't worry about me Lysandra, I'm not going to kill my self or anything."
Back to top Go down

Getting the Rhythm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: