Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Injurys - Page 3 I_vote_lcapInjurys - Page 3 I_voting_barInjurys - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Injurys - Page 3 I_vote_lcapInjurys - Page 3 I_voting_barInjurys - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Injurys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Injurys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 2:46 am

*Drake would be holding out a Smoke flash, leaning against a tree. He would glsAnce towards the man whom Beats asked to be a friend of before saying:* " You might want to close your eyes and run." Then, Drake would throw the smoke flash into the air, a small bAmount of smoke already pouring out. As it did its job of distraction he dashed towards a tree and attempted to climb it, smoke temporarily filling the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Injurys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 4:41 am

Beats sees Drake pop a grenade of some sorts and sees him run before it popped to be smoke and nothing else happened after that, but he was confused why he said cover your eyes and run. "What the hell do you mean cover your eyes and run, who says that to people that are having a conversation over hear."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Injurys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:12 am

*When the smoke flashed and cleared, Drake was nowhere to be seen, but a dice was left where Beats has seen him last*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injurys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys   Injurys - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injurys
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: