Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is NPC Account

Our users have posted a total of 45408 messages in 782 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9098)
 
Sylveraine (8369)
 
Xepher (4313)
 
Shade (2362)
 
Gambler of Legend (2145)
 
steafen (1979)
 
Princess Luna (1894)
 
violink4swords (1532)
 
Omega Shadow (1154)
 
Ryder Rowds (1084)
 

Share | 
 

 Strolling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:58 am

*Drake, After his recent encounter with Beats, decided to walk about, letting off steam.* "I just don't see why he got angry at me.." *Puzzled, He would continue to walk around, near a fringes of the camp, open clearings, wherever, Simply talking to himself, while flipping a coin*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:02 am

Veronica left the refugee camp, allowing herself some rest. She had been working hard and trying to keep her mind off Beats and his confession. Now that she had a break he mind once again wandered to the boy.

"Just forget about him already." Veronica cursed to herself. "He is crazy." As she spoke to herself she entered a clearing and saw the person standing there.

"Wait...Your that boy that drew a weapon in public!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:05 am

*Drake would turn, hearing the comment* "Well, Actually I think im older than you, Miss trigger happy." *He would take out a die, just in case*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:08 am

Veronica gritted her teeth, not too happy with the comment. She knew the boy was a special and she also knew that he was more than happy about bringing out weapons in large crowds. If he attacked the camp...

"What are your intention of being here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:13 am

"Well, Mabey its because the city was blown up and everyone lost their home, so I need a place to stay.. no I don't think its that. Oh yeah! Im totally a terrorist and Im going to blow up the camp like the government did." *Drake would say this with a smirk, purposefully antagonizing Veronica*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:15 am

Veronica didn't wait for a further explanation. Even if he was joking he was a special and that mean nothing good. She drew her pistol in one hand and her knife in her other. She dashed forward and fired off a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:15 am

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'Attack' : 10


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:17 am

*Drake would attempt to roll, trying to dodge the bullet while throwing the dice he had in his hands in the air* "It seems like you haven't changed a bit, except that your slower than I remember. Oh wait! You were always slow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:17 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice


#1 'Dodge Check' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'LuckyDice's Dice' : 6


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:20 am

Veronica ignored his words. If she wasn't fast enough to hit him, then her bullets would. Once she closed the distance between them his ability would be worthless. She raised her pistol and gave the trigger another press.


Last edited by Omega Shadow on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:20 am

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'Attack' : 6


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:23 am

*After the first shot grazed his back, Drake didn't want to take another chance of being hit, He would aim his pistol and Veronica and fire twice, while trying to deflect what he could with his sword. During this time, getting up was his 2nd priority*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:23 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice


#1 'Dodge Check' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 9


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:29 am

Veronica attempted to dodge and kept running forward. Firing her pistol again she drew closer to her target dagger in hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:29 am

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice


#1 'Attack' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Dodge Check' : 10


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:31 am

*Managing to get up, Drake would try another deflect, while walking backwards and shooting again* "Why do you hate me? Is it my good looks?" *He would joke*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:31 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice


#1 'Dodge Check' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 7


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:35 am

Clumsy and weak word play meant nothing on the battlefield. The boy was walking backwards while Veronica was charging him with a full sprint. Just a bit further...her hand tightened on her knife. She once more attempted to dodge while firing off a shot of her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:35 am

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice


#1 'Attack' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Dodge Check' : 7


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:38 am

*With a shot hitting, now only a few meters from the women, Drake knew what he could do, first fireing off 2 shots, then dashing towards Veronica while trying to slice the bullet off course with his sword*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:38 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice


#1 'Dodge Check' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 9


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
avatar

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:42 am

Veronica met him head on as she trying to twist out of the way of the bullet. She thrust forward her knife trying to score a hit on the man. At that moment, she was in range of the man and her ability activated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:42 am

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice


#1 'Attack' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Dodge Check' : 1


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
User
User
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:45 am

*Drake would dodge and roll towards the left, trying to narrowly avoid the knife while his weapons disappeared, Seeing a chance he would try kicking the women during his roll*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roll
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Strolling   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:45 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice


#1 'Dodge Check' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 10


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Strolling   

Back to top Go down
 
Strolling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: