Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Rest and Recovery I_vote_lcapRest and Recovery I_voting_barRest and Recovery I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Rest and Recovery I_vote_lcapRest and Recovery I_voting_barRest and Recovery I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Rest and Recovery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Nadia walked up to the med tent and in where Ahri was being kept. She walked up to her and looked down "You really fought hard out there didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Ahri sat up in upright position, leaning against the headside of the bed, bandages covering her abdomen and her arm in cast and another bandage around her shoulder. "Not much fighting, to be honest. I got blown up, almost. Some cleaning guy pulled me out of the danger zone."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:03 pm

"I'm glad I was able to get you here in time at least." She sat next to her ruffled her hair playfully yet gently. "It would hurt to lose another friend."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:05 pm

One of her tails swiped across Nadia's cheek. "Nine tails, maybe I have nine lives as well. Doctors said at least that I'm gonna be fine.. Sorta."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:10 pm

"Sorta?" she tilt her head a bit worried. "What's wrong...other than...everything."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:13 pm

"If ever I wanted kids, I'll have to adopt. Shrapnel got me good. Or, bad." She kept an arm over the bandaged abdomen, on purpose, as if trying to cover it from the world to see. "Though if I think about it, I don't know how that would work anyway."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 pm

She leaned over and hugged Ahri gently. "I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:20 pm

She instantly put a hand against Nadia, pushing her away. "Arm, broken, pain. I know, thanks, but. Arm's not agreeing."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:23 pm

She backed up and looked down. "Sorry, I hope you recover soon." She then blushed feeling her tail wag and thump against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:24 pm

"So, I heard whispers here and there, but. How bad is it out there? How many did we save?" She'd only been awake for a couple hours and the sedation wore off a good 10 minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:32 pm

She shook her head. "I don't know how many we saved or lost just that a lot of people were saved." She grabbed her own tail and pet it trying to calm herself down a bit not wanting to think about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Ahri slipped back under the sheets. "I don't understand it. Why kill your own people. I mean surely Pendragon's gonna end up in riots now, due to this."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:42 pm

"I don't try to understand humans, it saves me from a lot of headaches." She got up and moved to a nearby chair. "Ahri...do you think Astraria could help you heal faster?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:43 pm

She rolled on her good side, uncertain. "I don't know. Maybe. But I can get used to this bed for now. Gives me time to rest, think, and figure out why I even am what I am."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:48 pm

She looked to Ahri and then stood up helping tuck her in. "I'm glad you are what you are though, I probably wouldn't have met you if you weren't."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 pm

"But it doesn't make any sense, at all. Never asked for it, never wanted it, it just happened, without any reason. There has to be a reason why, but. I didn't touch anything weird and I turned into mostly human now, but don't know why."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:53 pm

"I will help you look for why then, but for now you should concentrate on recovering." She sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:00 pm

"Right. Just something I really would like to know." She held onto a couple tails, pressing them against herself for the soft embrace. "Besides, I never had nine tails as a fox, so. I don't know where the other 8 came from."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:05 pm

She smiled and pet Ahri's head teasingly again. "We'll find out in due time I'm sure Ahri." Sitting back in the chair she then squirmed a bit closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Ahri looked up at Nadia, keeping the tails in her arms. "Are .. you all right as well?" She could recognize that scent from miles, but rather than to jump to conclusions, inquire first.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:57 pm

She blushed and shook her head. "W...Why do you ask?" She pulled her hood up and hid her face.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:01 pm

"You know, certain. Elements. You can't exactly hide from me." She swiped the point of one of her tails across Nadia's jawline.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:03 pm

She nipped at Ahri's tail teasingly and then sighed. "I....know.. but it's embarrassing" She blushed more.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:07 pm

"I can guess, yes. But you should find someone for yourself then. Not wander around here."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:09 pm

She shook her head. "Ahri...I...don't like men at least not that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rest and Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Rest and Recovery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest and Recovery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next