Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:23 am

He walked up to the bunker door and opened it leading him and Lysandra inside.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am

"So...why a bunker? I know it's safe and all...but aren't there more opportune places?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:28 am

"Actually this was the only place I could find after I destroyed a lab and escaped here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 am

"Huh. You don't look like you could...being like you are." She shrugged.

Rosaline hummed to herself as she mopped the mess hall floor.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:35 am

"Tell that to the ten dozen people who got crushed in my gravity well." They head down stairs leading to the other facility's of the bunker. "Mom, I'm home!
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:43 am

She sighed at the sound of him being more familiar with her own birth mother than she was.

Rosaline called back. "In the mess hall dear!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:47 am

He headed to to the mess hall. "Your not going to believe who's here!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:49 am

Lysandra hesitated out in the hall while Dimitre went in to talk to her. 'What am I doing...?' Her heart began to beat a bit fast.

"Oh? Did you finally get that Astraria girl inside?" Rosaline stopped mopping when Dimitre walked into the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:54 am

"Even better" He runs back out in the hallway to go get Lysandra. "Hey are you ready."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:57 am

Lysandra was leaned against the wall, a bit flushed. "I-I'm okay..." Her heart was beating abnormally fast, just to see one woman.

Rosaline stood there, a bit confused by Dimitre. If he was going to surprise her, she didn't want to ruin it for him by following...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:01 am

"Hey, I know its scary , but she's been dying to see you." he reaches his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:03 am

She looked at him. "I-I guess..." She sat against the wall, weak in the knees.

"Are you okay, dear?" Rosaline was a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:06 am

"No, I'm fine." turns his head back to Lysnadra. "You ok."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:10 am

"L-let's get this over with..." She stood up, making her way to the entrance of the mess hall.

Rosaline dropped her mop. Stunned by Lysandra's appearance. "Oh my goodness...? I-Is that you...?" She rushed over, hugging Lysandra.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:14 am

Dimitre backed away from Lysandra for Rosaline to show affection for her daughter, that she hasn't seen for many years. "S-surprise."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:18 am

"Oh thank you Dimitre! Thank you so much!" She hugged Lysandra tightly. "I have missed you since you were a baby twenty years ago, Lysandra! Not once did I or your father give up on you, even though you were taken at such a young age!" She held Lysandra at arms length. "Oh, if your father were alive today...he'd say you've become a wonderful young woman..."

Lysandra blushed a little, unsure of how to act around her.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:22 am

Dimitre leaned against the wall and smiled, seeing how happy Rosaline was. "I told you Lysandra, she did miss you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:32 am

"That you did..." Lysandra looked at Dimitre.

Rosaline looked at Dimitre. "Thank you for bringing her to me, dear." She looked at Lysandra. "You really have become a wonderful-looking woman...you look like I did when I was your age...minus a bunch of needle marks and tubes in some rather uncomfortable places..." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:40 am

"Happy to help mom."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:45 am

She backed away from Lysandra. "I can die a happy mother now." She came over to Dimitre, hugging him tight and shocking him a little. "I love you two so very much. Let me make a dinner for all of us, and you can take some home to Astraria~." She hurried off to the kitchen, leaving Dimitre alone with Lysandra.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:50 am

Dimitre's hair was standing up after being shocked by Rosaline's hug. " That was shocking, hey sis is my hair standing up, I think I got shocked by her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 am

Lysandra blushed at being called 'sis'. "Y-yes...it is standing up. Me and her have electric powers..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:58 am

"Oh, I didn't know you inherited your mothers ability, electricity is cool and all, but it doesn't got nothing on gravity."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:00 am

She produced an orb of electricity. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:04 am

"Oh, trying to out do me are we." He started to produce compressed gravity orbs in his hands. " Beat that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next