Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_voting_barBombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_voting_barBombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Bombardment - Corporate Isle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Corporate Isle   Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:45 am

"Quite a few got out. Azir's holding them off best he can, but he has barely range up there, his turrets are doing damage, but they're being torn to shreds. I think we have to start pulling out ourselves. A lot are in the Outskirts now, on their way to the forest. Do your run, then go to the forest. Oh, and you made us a new friend?" He gestured upwards as a jet swirled over their heads into a company building.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Corporate Isle   Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:52 am

"Something like that." Veronica sighed. "She is the head of the Army of New Pendragon. I tried to get her to stop the bombing but...you can see the results of that. Though I don't know why she is fighting on our side. She did mention something about a traitorous moron though."

'Hope it wasn't me she was talking about' Veronica privately thought.

"Alright, I am headed out. Nice luck on you end as well."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Corporate Isle   Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:56 am

Yasuo gave her a strong pat on her shoulder. "Keep at it, you'll be a hero when this is over." He dashed away, heading towards the mayhem, going to give Azir a heads up they were pulling out. About 10 minutes later, Chelsea and Leon made it to the Corporate section. It wasn't nearly as far away from the havoc as they'd wanted, but it was better than being in the center of it all.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Corporate Isle   Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:06 am

Veronica ran forward shouting into buildings or piles of rubble hopping everyone had escaped. She swept north as quickly as she could. The planes were no longer above her but she wasn’t taking chances.

-Ω-

Leon looked around the wreckage of the city. Where were they supposed to be headed from here? With craters and collapsing building he had lost track of the correct direction.

“You have any idea which way the forest is?” Leon commented concern leaking into his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Corporate Isle   Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:11 am

"No, you .. you don't know where we are then? Or .. where to go?" The heavy bombarding had started in the center, massive plumes of smoke rising from the city and the thundering of all the devastation was clearly heard. Chelsea was starting to panic, running off into a random direction, just away from the sound of the destruction going on.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Corporate Isle   Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:19 am

Veronica cringed as the explosions continued. The last of the streets were up ahead. Once there she would leave the city and enter the forest which was hopefully much safer.
-Ω-
“Chelsea wait!” Leon called out too late but she was gone. He followed her around buildings and then nothing… she had eluded him and he had little chance of finding her. Unless…

“Unlock the chain that bind…and take the power of my core. Demon mode.” Green eyes peaked out from under his eyelids and a demonic aura engulfed him. He had to use it if only for a second.

“Demon scan.” With a single motion he spread his energy outward, his senses mapping what they saw. There, on the other side of the building. Chelsea was still running. And further out the forest with thousands waiting. He cut his power and sealed it quickly and ran after Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Corporate Isle   Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 am

Yasuo passed Chelsea and easily picked the girl up, carrying the distraught girl on her back, as Azir passed Leon again, soldiers in his wake, along with people. The last parts of the salvageable civilians were here now and going towards the forest with more than 1.5 million currently around the trees.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Corporate Isle   Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:27 am

Veronica finally stopped to breath as she left the city. She had done it… She had succeeded. But now what? What was ahead of them?

-Ω-

Leon slowly followed the golden man and people out of the city to the forest outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Corporate Isle   Bombardment - Corporate Isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bombardment - Corporate Isle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2