Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Search - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Search - Page 2 I_voting_barA Search - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Search - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Search - Page 2 I_voting_barA Search - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Search

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:42 pm

"Let's go then." She led him to the vault, letting the guards know she had clearance for a few minutes. They let them in, and she walked him around until they found the staff. "Remember, no touching anything."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Riza walked up to the scepter, the gold of the relic unmistakable. It was the one he'd been looking for. He got a notebook, started to write things down, while getting closer to it, slowly, to observe better.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:48 pm

Lysandra kept an eye on him, part of her wishing for her firearm at the moment, in case something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:52 pm

As he was close enough, he took a solid step forward, touching the cold relic's surface. In his gut, he felt a change the moment his skin touched it. As if he'd been blind, deaf and crippled his entire life and now finally he could see, hear and walk again. He staggered back a bit, the notebook dropping on the ground, revealing blank pages, as Riza placed a hand on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:55 pm

Lysandra came over to him. "I told you not to touch anything!" She kept him upright, ready to call for a medic if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:58 pm

He looked up towards the staff again, as the gold started to glow. With a powerful burst, energy shot from the weapon at Riza, knocking Lysandra away from him. The next couple of seconds, Riza became enveloped in pure energy, even lifting him up from where he was. When the energy dissipated, and Lysandra could see again without being blinded by the light, Riza had changed. He was taller, his body changed and he'd become someone else entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaCDd3xy0I
1:52 - 3:02
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:01 am

She knew this was something over her head. She yelled for the guards, knowing something was up. She'd been tricked...and this may cost her a job.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:11 am

His feet touched on the ground, the golden armor surrounding him, bordeaux red ribbons coming from his armguards. His physical form had changed. His legs no longer that of a man, but of a falcon, and his head as well. Though armor concealed his face, the bright blue eyes opened as Riza looked around him. He felt relieved, as if he'd finally filled the void he lived with so far. He turned around, looking at Lysandra. He was the same man inside, but with so much more knowledge about everything. Them, this city, Arakai, specials, all of it. His gaze went back to the Demonic Arms, which still lay at the same spot. It would make him complete.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:14 am

Lysandra backed away, the sounds of footsteps could be heard approaching. "Wh-what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 am

The staff flew into his hands, as if magnetic to him. With that, he was one with who he was supposed to me. Looking back at the scared Lysandra, he took a deep breath. His voice was different, stronger, more confident. It radiated authority. Deeper, with a hint of an echo. "I am Azir, Shurima's lost emperor."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:22 am

The guards came in, rifles and guns at the ready. They ordered him to put the staff down, else they would shoot.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:23 am

Azir looked at them, the staff fitting him perfectly. He had no intention of leaving his legacy behind upon the order of ignorant humans. "You dare oppose me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:26 am

The guards took this as disobeying, and every case shut with a protective thud as the guards opened fire on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:26 am

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:31 am

Azir summoned several soldiers from mere sand, armed with spears near the guards, while he also summoned 2 soldiers with solid shields, covering Lysandra. The sand soldiers pressed the tips of the spears against the guards. "Drop those weapons, or fall with them."
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:31 am

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:34 am

The guards moved to more advantageous positions, and seeing him protecting the girl, assumed she was with him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:38 am

The two soldiers protecting Lysandra fell apart, leaving behind only minor piles of sand. In this moment, as they dissolved, Azir grabbed the woman and dashed out of the armory, his sand soldiers still lingering behind to keep the guards under threat. Upon reaching a wall, a blast of energy dealt with the obstacle. He had used her and leaving her behind would only make things worse. He would make amends, somehow. Maybe a new life for her in Arakai. It would be the least he could do.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:44 am

She watched as they left the fighting behind, a bit upset over being lied to. "Wh-where are we going!?" Her instinct was to shock him for grabbing her, which she did.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:47 am

He was considerably taller than her now, easily able to carry her. The shocks went through him, but changed as he was, and the adrenaline of what had happened, made his mind block out the pain. Back in the armory, the sand soldiers fell apart as Azir got too far away. He did not bother to look at the woman, but did answer her question. "Arakai, for now. they clearly did not like you either."

Last edited by Sylveraine on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:49 am

"I-I wasn't in uniform...th-they probably thought I was with you..." She gave up shocking him, since it had no effect.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:35 am

Azir did not look back. He kept going, with Arakai as destination. then would soon know their mistakes, but now was not the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search   A Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Search
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2