Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:21 am

She blushed. "Th-that is okay...I do not sleep in my robe either...just my undergarments..." She laid down on her side, watching Dimitre.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:23 am

After he was done getting ready for bed, he head towards Astaria's bed and goes on the other side and lays down next to her. He turns to her and her facing him. "I love you." He then gives her a kiss that she will never forget.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:42 am

She went red as he kissed her. She felt a warmth inside her as they kissed. She brought him closer, closing her eyes. "I...love you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3