Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_voting_barArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_voting_barArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arakai Assault - Communications Center

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:38 pm

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:40 pm

Veronica attempted to leap over the orb and as she did, she lined up her sides and fire off another few rounds.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:40 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:43 pm

Ahri dove towards Veronica, a steel pipe in her hands, swinging it at her hip as she tried to dodge the shots.

Lucian got the beam on his shoulder, feeling the pain but ignoring it best he could as one of the shots finally found his target, he followed up with another 2.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:43 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 6

#2 'Attack' : 3

#3 'Attack' : 10
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:54 pm

Rosaline took up cover behind what remained of the metal beam, taking another bullet to her shoulder. She looked around her, ignoring the pain in her leg and arm. "Might have to get crazy..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Veronica spun attempting to dodge the lead pipe. As she did she slid the gun onto her back and drew her combat knife. With her power, close combat suited her fine. She thrust her knife forward at the fox girl.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:57 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 2

#2 'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:01 am

The pipe hit Veronica in the hip with force, and the moment she saw the flash of the blade, she tried to dash out, but for some reason was unable to with her power. She slipped and slided up against Veronica, luck deciding where the blade would end up.

Lucian looked once up towards Veronica, then returned his focus on Rosaline. Guns aimed at her location and opened fire again, 4 shots.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:01 am

#1 'Attack' : 7

#2 'Dodge Check' : 2

#3 'Attack' : 10
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:06 am

Rosaline dove out from behind her cover. They wanted to use her as a battery? So be it. She'd give them one hell of an overload. "Ahri! Get out of here!" She made her way to the generator, quickly finding an access point for the device on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:06 am

'Dodge Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:11 am

Veronica knife hit true hurting the girl. she faltered for a second then decided to ram Veronica. She attempted to dodge lashing out with her knife as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:11 am

#1 'Dodge Check' : 4

#2 'Attack' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:15 am

Ahri felt the stinging pain in her side of the blade. The moment she heard Rosalines words, she didn't hesitate a moment and pushed Veronica away from her and jumped down to the floor beneath them as Lucian was blind for anything but Rosaline.

Lucian assumed Rosaline was simply trying to hide, following her deeper into the compound.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:22 am

Rosaline hooked herself to the access port, giving the system some energy. The moment she did, the entire power station lit up with the bulbs that hadn't burnt or burst before. "You want my power? Take it." She yelled, sending enough power into the system to light up everything that was connected to the station with very bright lights, bursting a few of them in doing so. Most of Arakai was now alight with lights at Rosaline's display.

An announcement came on over the emergency sound system, as well as an alarm. "Overload detected. Please evacuate all personnel immediately." The message repeated a few times before something else was said. "Emergency procedures activated."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:28 am

Why the hell did all her opponents know parkour? As she jumped off the ledge to follow she fired after her opponent, hoping to slow her. Then the announcement came on and she swore running after her target. She needed to get out.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:28 am

'Attack' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:31 am

Her energy coming somewhat back, though lower levels than before, she used it to throw an orb backwards, keeping the woman away from her, as she hightailed it out of the building into the open night.

Lucian ignored the warning. Take out Rosaline would render the overload useless since the primary source would drop. 2 shots at the womans torso, her spine and neck, were shot from the dual guns.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:31 am

#1 'Attack' : 6

#2 'Dodge Check' : 1

#3 'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:33 am

Rosaline heard his approach, and slacked the line connecting her. So she could duck out of the way, but ended up taking a bullet to her side.

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:33 am

'Dodge Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:38 am

Veronica spun to side hoping the orb would miss her. As she did, she fired another round of bullets.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:38 am

#1 'Dodge Check' : 6

#2 'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:41 am

Ahri took a shark turn to the left, passing the previous guarding post of the two government officials, trying to dodge the shots as they passed, using the cover of darkness to eventually vanish from sight, battered and bruised.

Lucian came closer to Rosaline, raising 1 gun at her head for a finishing blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakai Assault - Communications Center
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Corporate Area-
Jump to: