Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Risky Move - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRisky Move - Page 2 I_voting_barRisky Move - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Risky Move - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRisky Move - Page 2 I_voting_barRisky Move - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Risky Move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Risky Move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:12 pm

Leon rolled his eyes. "You might not be, but I am. The name is Leon, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:14 pm

"Reinhardt." He then stood up and walked to the counter buying a 2nd cup of coffee before walking back. "Thanks for getting the files for me."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:17 pm

"It's fine, it worked out the best for both of us. I needed a remote computer to access the goverment files anyway." Leon straightened and leaned forward, "Now about your sister, what do you have planned?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:18 pm

"Nothing right now. I don't even know much of what they did to her."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:24 pm

"I see." Leon nodded. "Let me tell you something. As much as I despise Pendragon's way of doing things, it is worse if you publicly fight back. You declared you would kill everyone involved with this PROJECT. That would only make you look like a criminal. Want my advice? Get you sister and get out of town. The goverment will kill you if you plan on attack any of their precious scientists. Surely you realize that throwing your life away is worthless."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 pm

"They turned her into a mindless weapon, even if I take her away they still would have access to using her as a weapon. I need to find a way to save her from that."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:31 pm

"This just gets better and better." Leon muttered. "what else do I need to know before you make an attempt to help her?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:32 pm

"I don't even know why you're asking." He sipped his new cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Leon shrugged. 'Sorry for acting like I care. I have seen several families torn apart by Pendragon. I was going to offer you help, but clearly your not interested."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:37 pm

"Wait you think you can help?" He sat up quickly. "In what way?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:41 pm

"I can take control of their network for a while if needed. Loop camera feed, shut down sensors, the whole nine yards." Leon explained. "If needed I could help you fight of guards. The only major problem is this mind control crap. I have no way of removing it from her."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:44 pm

"Yeah freeing her without breaking that would be a problem not even sure if it's mind control or just brain washing."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Leon frowned. His parent were quite efficient in the demonic magic or twisting and healing the mind. They had refused to teach him as there was no need and he had soon given up on the idea of learning it.

"Is there anyone that could help us on that front?" Leon asked. "Anyone good with the mind or an ability along those lines?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:47 pm

"Hell if I know...all I know is they're using tech for her and most of PROJECT."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Risky Move   Risky Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Risky Move
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: New Pendragon :: New Pendragon Mall Center-
Jump to: