Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is nevon

Our users have posted a total of 45056 messages in 755 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9022)
 
Sylveraine (8246)
 
Xepher (4313)
 
Shade (2362)
 
Gambler of Legend (2145)
 
steafen (1958)
 
Princess Luna (1894)
 
violink4swords (1532)
 
Ryder Rowds (1084)
 
Omega Shadow (1061)
 

Share | 
 

 Escape?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:52 am

*Aaron would have gone to the outskirts, escaping another failed arrest attempt.* "Too easy.." *He would say, The mask giving his voice a hollow tone. He would be walking along passing through a small forest when three Mercenarys Came from the trees, One of them, presumably the leader said to him:* "You've escaped for the last time, come easily or we use force." *Their leader would smirk, before saying* "A lot of lead, too." *Aaron wouldn't seem phased, taking out his revolvers and speaking in the same hollow tone* "Try me, see if I come easily."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
Steel Member
Steel Member
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:02 am

Dimitre was out hunting for food for the month in the forest. Rosaline left him alone only for while, but hasn't seen her for hours. "Hope where ever she is, she is not getting into anything to severe?" He walks deeper into the forest to hunt for his prey with nothing but rope a army issue kombat knife that he took from his bunker home and rations to eat for lunch. "Yeah, it looks like it's going to be a nice to day today. The forest was bright green with the sun hitting through tree's, shade everywhere where the sun couldn't hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:06 am

*Multiple gunshots would be heard through the forest, then a scream, quickly ended.* "One down, two to go.." *Aaron would be in a gun fight with the mercenarys, Firering the last round of his left revolver, reloading it while shooting with his right.* "If my shots run dry.." *He would mumble, letting go a few more shots*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
Steel Member
Steel Member
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:13 am

Birds were startled from the sound of gun shots heard throughout the forest eventually reaching the ears of Dimitre. "Oh no. Can poeple not go five minutes without shooting guns. He followed the sounds of guns firing near the edge of the forest near the outskirts of Arakai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:15 am

*There would be two people facing off against one man, who looked confident.* "Im giving you one chance, leave and I wont kill you two!" *The gunshots would continue, the one man would weild two revolvers against a pistol and a rifle, He would have received a small wound on his arm, with a few holes in his cloak too*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
Steel Member
Steel Member
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:24 am

The gun fire got louder as Dimitre got closer to the edge of the forest. Once there he hid behind a big tree not too far from where he saw three people in a gun fight, so that he doesn't get noticed.He saw two mercenary's shooting at one man wearing a dark cloak of some kind hiding behind tree's just like him so that they don't end up what he assumed was there buddy on the ground next to them dead. It look like the man in the cloak was holding his own. "Man, a gun fight here. I best stay from this one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:28 am

*Aaron wouldn't notice the watcher, But he would roll from his cover. Instantly getting up he would fire off 6 rounds, managing to kill one more of his attackers* "Only the leader to go." *He would say under his breath, Reloading and returning fire with his loaded revolver*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
Steel Member
Steel Member
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:47 am

Dimitre watching from the side lines hasn't been noticed yet by the last two men standing. One the man in the dark cloak and the last mercenary who was wielding an assault rifle. It looked like the man in the dark cloak was at a disadvantage when it came to fire power. "Should I intervene, but already got shot twice. Rosaline said not be reckless then. but..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:51 am

*Aaron would have received a few more minor wounds, but was doing well. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw something, dismissing it and continueing to shoot* "He needs to reload soon.." *He would mumble, Suddenly a stop in the bullets coming his way would cause him to lean out and fire both his revolvers until they were in need of a reload. He managed to score a leg wounds on the attacker and a glancing blow on the shoulder*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
Steel Member
Steel Member
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:08 am

"That's it that guy in the cloak took to many gunshots. I'm going to help him, but I am going to be sneaky about it" Dimitre climbs up the tree after seeing the wounded mercenary coming his way trying to avoid the cloak man. "Ugh, how can we hit that wanted man with so many shots and he's still moving." As the mercenary moves into position where Dimitre can make his move, he yells out through the forest saying, "Who shall ever stumble in my forest will fall into an eternal slumber!" The mercenary got spooked and fired the last of his ammo, giving Dimitre the chance to jump on top of him with his knife to strike the final blow. Thug: "Aaagh" Dimitre:"Hehe, I told you you will fall into eternal slumber."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:12 am

*Surprised by the sudden assault on the mercenary, Aaron would take his finger off the revolver trigger, then going out of cover to walk to the man whom killed the leader* "Nice job, but I don't recommend getting into gun fights with a knife." *Aaron would holster his revolvers, After reloading them.* "Thanks." *All his words would be in an unsettling hollow tone*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
Steel Member
Steel Member
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:19 am

Dimitre got noticed by the cloak man. "Crap, I did it again." He bends down on the dead mercenary and wipes his blood covered blade on the dead man's shirt. " Your welcome, But I really should get going, shouldn't have intervened." Starts his walk back into the forest. "You shouldn't really be out here man, this where the monsters live." Dimitre turns his head showing his blood covered face to the man with amber emotionless eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:24 am

"If I can handle these guys, monsters aren't a problem." *Aaron would take off his hat, examining what rounds he has left*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder Rowds
Steel Member
Steel Member
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:27 am

"Suit yourself" Dimitre turns his head back forward looking back into the forest. "If you want me to patch you up follow me, but that's up to you." He begins to walk back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2016-01-31
Location : Planet Potato

PostSubject: Re: Escape?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:29 am

"Ive learned to live with wounds." *Aaron would walk off, towards the city*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Escape?   

Back to top Go down
 
Escape?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Escape from Reichstag Screenshots
» Escape from Castle Holle, by Dean
» Vip/mod app For escape [Sorted]
» Escape From Castle Holle Released
» Escape the Lost Kingdom

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Human Safe Zone :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Outskirts-
Jump to: