Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Techno logic - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTechno logic - Page 2 I_voting_barTechno logic - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Techno logic - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTechno logic - Page 2 I_voting_barTechno logic - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Techno logic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 am

"Hmm...you might be someone with gifts. I don't know what the government calls it but I'm in a group that's fighting the government if you want help learning more about your gifts I can direct you to someone there. Now first about your weapons you want something to help with them, I'm sorry to say I can't do that I'm unable to attune weapons to a persons body."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:04 am

"So your saying you can't help me?" Beats gets up, and heads to the door. He didn't want to fight the government, all wanted is a normal life, but his powers have been causing too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:07 am

"I can't myself, but the group I'm with may be able to help you." She stood up. "If you want help I can at least direct you to someone."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:21 am

"Why would you want to help somebody that grew up in the streets?" Beats was frustrated to hear that she couldn't help him with his headphones or his so called gifts.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:41 am

"Well you seem like someone who needs help. I'm unable to help with your gifts but I can help with making your headphones able to store music and download from places." She finished adjusting her arm.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:44 am

"OK, I guess you can do that much." Beats hands over his headphones to Gaige.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:46 am

She took his headphones. "This will take a day or two." She pulled a card out and handed it to him, Her number on it along with her address both set up to create the words Smash The System. "Here for if you need to contact me."

Last edited by Shade on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:50 am

"Thanks, but a day or two really." He takes the card with the contact info and address. "So what am I supposed to do without music, its my life." Beats was starting to get upset on not having his music for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:52 am

"Here." She handed him her own headphones for now. "Use this until then."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 6:01 am

Beats was embarrassed to take a girls headphones and wear them. "I hope you have a good taste in music." He walks out the door of Gaige's apartment and heads home.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 6:07 am

"Anything but Rap." She then waved him goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Techno logic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: