Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Techno logic I_vote_lcapTechno logic I_voting_barTechno logic I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Techno logic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Beats finally made it back in from his little adventure with an angel, but it was still night and that's when the weird things come out to play. "Crap if I don't make home I'm screwed." He realized he has two jobs tomorrow and the last thing he needed was trouble from local gangs.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Gaige was out walking at night since it was always relaxing she then rested against a wall and closed her eyes a bit not noticing a group of thugs coming towards her from a nearby alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Beats was walking through the city keeping his guard up, so no goons jump him. "At least nobody is trying to kill me today." He continues walking until he saw a group of thugs coming out of a alleyway right next to some girl. "Well its non of my business."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:36 pm

When one of the guys tried to grab Gaige she turned and flung him to the ground before raising her left arm, Deathtrap materializing in front of her. Staring at the man on the ground menacingly. Seeing this the thugs ran off quickly and she laughed and climbed up onto Deathtrap's righ shoulder and sat down. "Way to go Deathtrap."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:39 pm

"What the hell, a robot?!" Beats was suprised that a robot came out of nowhere from that girl. He was even more surprised that she hardly did anything and thugs just ran off. "Where can I get one of those?
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:40 pm

Hearing him Gaige looked in his direction. "Oh you want a robot? I could build one for you, however it won't be as awesome as Deathtrap." She then pat deathtrap's head. "He's unique and one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Beats didn't know how to react to the girls answer. "What are you saying that you built that thing all on you own?" He couldn't believe such a young girl would create something so crazy.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:48 pm

"This 'thing' has a name. It's name is Deathtrap, and yes I built him, it took alot of work and years. Hell getting him to move without legs was a hassle." She then stretched a bit. "But yeah I can build a smaller robot for you if you want, it probably won't do much though except minor chores."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Beats had an idea, if this girl was the real deal maybe... "Naaahh, I don't need a robot, I do need upgrades for headphones though." He wanted his headphones to be state of the art so he can listen as much music as he with zero effort.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:57 pm

"Upgrades for headphones should be a simple project depending on what you want." She jumped down and looked at him. "So what type of upgrades?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:00 pm

"Maybe to be able to download music from any source and..." Beats hesitated and didn't want to ask her to weaponize his headphones to give him better control over his ability.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

"And?" She tapped her fingers on her left arm the sound of metal being tapped as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:06 pm

Beats was about to continue talking until the girl started to tap her metal arm. "Could please stop tapping your arm it's giving me a headache." Actually it was causing pain to his ears, since they are somewhat sensitive to certain sounds and tapping metal was one of them, his ability is a gift and a curse.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:07 pm

"Hmm?" She looked at him and tilt her head. "Tapping my arm shouldn't bother people this much." She stopped and sighed. "Still and what else. You sounded like you were going to ask for something else."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Still having a minor headache due to the girls tapping he finally asked her his final question. "Can you turn my headphones also into a weapon." He looks at her with his serious yellow amber eyes. He needed this weapon, so he can stabilize and have better control over his ability, but still he didn't mentioned to her about him being a (Special).
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:17 pm

"Hmm weaponize your headphones? That could depend on what you want from them." She then had deathtrap leave as he dematerialized in a blue aura of pixels. "Lets take this some where more private however."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:21 pm

"OK, lead the way." Beats follows the girl to where ever she is taking him. "Oh, by the way do you have a name, I don't want to just call you girl every time." Walks and waits for her to respond to his question. "Also where are we going."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:24 pm

"I'm the universe's greatest scientist Gaige. We're going to my lab in my apartment." He walked and lead him to her place.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:28 pm

"Never heard of you." Beats wasn't exactly the type of guy to understand science. They arrived at Gaige's place. "Huh never been to a girls room, not even to their house." He wasn't exactly a hit with the ladies due to reasons for him to always to cause unexpected trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:33 pm

She opened her door and walked in before walking to her table and sitting down. "So what type of weaponization for your headphones are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:37 pm

Beats was paying attention, he couldn't help but look around Gaige's apartment. "Wow never been in a apartment before so this what being a scientist get's you." Still looking around.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:39 pm

"Gets? I could get more if I wanted but I decided to get an apartment so that I could get more cupcakes and cocoa. I'm greedy when it comes to cupcakes and hot cocoa. Anyway I digress so what do you want for your headphones?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Beats finally sitsdown in one of the chairs across from Gaige."Your a scientist right, can people hear radio signals naturally or here humming miles and miles away." He thinks he's asking a dumb question to a scientist.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:53 pm

"Usually no. Why do you ask?" She was now using a wrench to tighten some screws on her arm slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:57 pm

"For some reason i'm able to pick up radio signals, like chatter or here somebody hum miles away." Beats explains these odd things that happen to him, and tells her sometimes his body vibrates when he listens to his music. "So whats wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Techno logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno logic   Techno logic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Techno logic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: