Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Antagonizing I_vote_lcapAntagonizing I_voting_barAntagonizing I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Antagonizing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Iuri and Yuu both were summoned for a meeting. In that meeting, they were both called down on their failure against Yasuo, but instead of being disciplined or even fired, seen as they had the Demonic Arms, they were given new missions. Completely new directories and jobs. Yuu left the room after the briefing immediately and went home, having to think about her new designation and work, while Iuri went downstairs to the shooting range, where she picked up a gun and loaded through.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Veronica was back in New Pendragon for "training." Why she could just fire he gun in Arakai was beyond her. She proceeded to the firing range where the echoing sounds of shoots rung in here ears. She slipped on a pair of earmuff and entered the range.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Iuri saw Veronica enter, but she only looked at her once, before she turned back to the range, firing a couple rounds through the paper image of a person. After satisfied with the amount of lead that had gone through, she lowered the pistol, letting the paper come forth to her. All head shots. Barely variation as to where in the head.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Veronica let our a low whistle. The girl was impressive, no where near stock goverment agent. Veronica approached her and introduced herself. "Hey my name's Veronica. Impressive shots you made there."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Iuri looked at her, her eyes indicating it might as well have been veronica up there and she'd not cared about it. "Iuri. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:42 pm

Veronica frowned at the girl lackluster response. She decided to try a different line of approach. "I have never seen such skilled shooting in the my unit before. What unit are you apart of?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:50 pm

"Classified." She turned back to the range, putting up a new paper before railing it back to the far end. "I've seen you. Friends with that newbie, Lysandra."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Veronica inwardly sighed, what was with these answers? "Yeah, I met Lysandra a few days ago and we began talking pretty frequently." Veronica responded as she set up he out training station. "How do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:57 pm

"Ops. She's getting higher in the ladder with the encounters she's made. Though I don't think she can handle it. Personally she's a liability." She put the earmuffs on and didn't even wait for Veronica to do the same before she took a couple shots.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Veronica winced before following suit. The next few seconds were filled with gun fire as Veronica ripped into her paper target. The echos died down and she brought the paper closer. Of the ten shots 5 were in the chest 3 were in the head and the other 2 were elsewhere.

"Why is she a liability? If you're that concerned then why do you help train here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:14 pm

"Whoever said I'm helping training? She's a liability because she thinks for herself. She has feeling for others. Best soldiers is one that does as he's told. Yasuo destroyed half this facility. He has to be brought in. What does she do? She lets him go. Liability." Another near perfect streak of shots, all in the left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:18 pm

"I can't deny that Lysandra's choice to let Yasuo free was wrong. But the best soldier is not a machine that only does as told. The real soldiers make their choices from the options on hand. They work for the peace of the city and their citizens not because of the goverment ordering them to." Veronica reloaded her gun and changed her paper.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:36 pm

"And choice gives a person dubious thoughts. Ethical dilemma. Is what you do, the right thing to do. Is it ok to harm a few if you protect more. Where is the line. When does it become unethical. A soldier that thinks is a liability, simply due to the fact that on critical moments, they are conflicted."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Veronica nodded. Iuri was right, directly so. Lysandra was confused on what to do, with innocents and specials. but still...

"I don't disagree that hesitation during a critical moment can cost lives. However, if we do no thinking outside what the goverment tells us then we will certainly commit errors and mistakes. I believe it is important to judge each case, based on how it will affect good of the people, not what the goverment thinks is right."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:48 pm

She put the gun down loudly and turned to Veronica, crossing her arms as she leaned back against the plastic separation wall. "You're a solider. Guard. Whatever. You're being paid to protect. To fight, guard. Whatever. Is there any part in your job description that says "Hey, since you're a person and we don't care about the end result, you're free to think for yourself in the situations you come across. Also, the whole training we give you is just a suggestion. You can think about whether you want to use it or not." No, there isn't. Your job is to follow orders. You don't, you're out. If you want to help people, be a social worker or go to the hospital and apply as nurse."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Veronica deftly reloads her guns a growl on her face.

"Then what about you?!" She countered. "You would have have a gun fight in the streets killing innocent people just to bring one man in? You care nothing for the men and women that try to live their lives in the small peace we can provide? No where in my job description does it say think, but my job is to protect the citizens of Akarai. That job can only be handled with a thinking mind, not by a robot."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:00 pm

"If that man goes after people in Arakai central, then it is my job to take him out. If I don't, he will continue to harm, continue to destroy, and continue to defy the government. If I do, it will be A. Doing my job. B. Taking down someone that willingly disrupts public safety. And C. Do little damage compared to the long term havoc he wreaks. Is thinking required? No, you follow orders. Eliminate the enemy. Do you protect the citizens? Yes, you protect them from the long term exposure to harmful individuals. Is there collateral damage? Probably. Worth it? In the end, yes." She clicked open the gun, taking it apart and started cleaning the black metal.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:05 pm

"That's just one example of a particularly destructive individual. What if there was a special that meant no harm, but was in the city grounds? Would you open fire just to capture them or would you make sure they left the city without a single bullet being needed?" Veronica swept the spent shells from her booth.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:15 pm

"That depends on what the orders are. You think too simplistic. If my orders are, catch individual alive, obviously I won't go in guns blazing. If orders are terminate, then the individual may appear harmless, but is a threat to the security of the nation. Don't mistake blind obedience for simply murdering whoever opposes us. Have you gotten any "go in guns blazing" orders lately? I haven't."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:20 pm

"Maybe that's what differentiate us. Unless it is a clear threat I don't receive order I am on patrol. On patrol, you take different actions case by case. You could call into HQ every time to ask what to do, but this would be an inconvenience if you can judge with you own mind." Veronica's gun fell apart in her hands as she cleaned her gun with lightening speed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:24 pm

"I don't patrol." She clicked the final piece in place and put a new clip in before taking aim. "That's what puts us apart. I do the important missions. You do the dayjob."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:32 pm

Veronica felt a vein twitch. The only satisfaction she got was she could clean a gun slightly faster than the girl, but compared to her accuracy...

"I believe there is no more important job than protecting the public. If the simple day job allows me to see the people happy with my work then so be it. I would rather have that then the 'important missions.'"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:02 pm

She shrugged and fired 12 rounds, all perfectly on the outer line, not in or out of the target. "Your choice. Doesn't change the facts, though."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 pm

"I suppose so." Veronica picked up her pistol. She aimed it down range and fired off another 10 rounds this time all of them finding their mark.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:53 pm

After cleaning the barrel, she stored the gun away, plucking her top a bit. "Good luck." She got her jacket and exited the room, leaving behind Veronica on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Antagonizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antagonizing   Antagonizing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antagonizing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: New Pendragon :: New Pendragon Governmental Complex-
Jump to: