Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
What did I get into I_vote_lcapWhat did I get into I_voting_barWhat did I get into I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
What did I get into I_vote_lcapWhat did I get into I_voting_barWhat did I get into I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

What did I get into

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

What did I get into Empty
PostSubject: What did I get into   What did I get into I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Beats couldn't get his mind together, always thinking about veronica, the way she handled her self against that goon squad and how beautiful she was. "Yeah, like she will ever fall for me." While walking through downtown Arakai he started to here a sound, he couldn't tell it was coming from. "Oh come on not again, that last time I heard weird stuff, I met hot uptight military girl." He starts to pinpoint where the noise was coming from so he can stop it.
Back to top Go down

What did I get into
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: