Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Mysterious Phantom Thief

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 am

"Are you a fan of swords?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 am

"I'm a swordsman myself so I guess you could say that." He then turned and looked at Ignis. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 am

"Well I never got into em but my father gave me one and he says it was created by my great grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 am

He tilt his head. "Can I see this sword sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:47 am

"Sorry I can't it's locked away in a very secluded and safe place."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:02 am

"Ah ok." He then walked away from the sword and to the area they kept a card they had as an artifact. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:17 am

When Ignis saw Variel walk towards one of the other attractions he noticed it was one of the cards Sakura uses."

"Do you know what this is?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:22 am

He looked at it before turning away. "No why?" the way he said it though sounded like he was lying.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:24 am

"I was curious about what it was and was wondering if you knew,that's all."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 am

He turned and looked at him. "Tell me something Ignis." He started walking over to the 500 year old statue of a demonic general. "What do you know of magic?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:27 am

Trying his hardest to say it with a strait face

That it's fake,all smoke and mirrors.You don't still believe in magic do you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:28 am

He tilt his head. "So your saying that magic isn't real?" He laughed. "There's demons, warlocks, witches. And you still can't believe in magic?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:29 am

"Nope why is that so hard to believe?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 am

He started to walk over to the food court and sat at a table. "That's your choice I guess. But like I said I went to a school with non-humans I know magic is real."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Sakura made it to the food court. She noticed that there were a few people there, so she stuck to the shadows, still avoiding any security guards and cameras.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:45 pm

He turned his head and noticed Sakura. "Hmm...what are you up to girl?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Sakura realizing she was noticed. She decided it would be better to just act nonchalant about it. "Oh, Hi there what's up?" She let out a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:53 pm

He turned to Ignis. "I'll talk to you later I guess." He then got up and walked to Sakura. "What were you trying to do?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Sakura was a little startled by this. "Oh uh...I was just checking out the museum you know."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:01 pm

He sighed and shook his head before grabbing her wrist and dragging her off to the exhibit holding the card where no one was standing. "There now we're alone...now tell me what you were up to."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Sakura looked up at the card, then back at boy. "Well...I...uh..." She wondered about telling him, but she noticed there were still security cameras.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:13 pm

He sighed again. "Your not sure how to answer but your mask itself is telling me your up to something...frankly I don't care what it is your up to but your mask makes it kind of obvious."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:15 pm

"What are you talking about? I just like to cosplay, that's all." Sakura made an innocent looking smile.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:54 pm

He still had a grip on her wrist and pondered trying to take any power from her if she had any and shook his head. "Fine..say what you want." He then let go and walked off slowly. "Tell your friend Babylon I'm Back and say Hi to her."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Sakura blinked. She thought: (Babylon? as in the card...O crap! if he knows about that, then he must have reckognized me from the park that one night! No matter. I have found the card now. My plan shall come to fruition.)
Sakura waited until everyone was out of her sight, then she used her "Light" card. a blinding light filled the entire museum and blinded the security cameras. The light was so bright it was visible from the outside through the windows. Using her "Jump" card, she quickly jumped up and grabbed the card from the display, setting off the alarm, before leaping back down and running as far from the display as she could with the museum still lit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Phantom Thief   The Mysterious Phantom Thief - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Phantom Thief
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next