Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Another day on patrol I_vote_lcapAnother day on patrol I_voting_barAnother day on patrol I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Another day on patrol I_vote_lcapAnother day on patrol I_voting_barAnother day on patrol I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Another day on patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Another day on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:36 am

Lysandra looked around the streets. "Another normal day..." She sighed as she resumed her patrol. "...the higher ups better give me a day off soon...rather than pushing a quota on me." Her route took her all over town, and usually took the better part of a day to complete. Right now was early morning, and most people out were either on their way to work or out jogging in the morning air.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:41 am

a guy bumped into her coming from around the corner. His white hair and tanned skin set him apart frmo most people in the area, as he looked at Lysandra. "Sorry, wasn't payin' much attention. Books.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:42 am

She stood back up. "Th-that's okay, citizen..." She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:44 am

He looked at her, somewhat strangely. "Citizen? Oh, wait, you're one of those trollies. I get it. No worries." He poatted her shoulder as he walked past her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:48 am

She ignored the insult. She understood that few people liked APU...but their job was important to their safety.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:51 am

He suddenly turned around. "Say, you don't know anything from the inside about that whole fighting onslaught back in New Pendragon, do you? I heard it was some rough going out there."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:53 am

"No. I'm not kept up to date with what the top brass are doing..." She sighed, as if confirming her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:56 am

"Huh." He remembered seeing it on tv. A decent section of the eastern wing had been damaged and pictures of the fugitive were released. A criminal using advanced Governmental technology against the order that was being maintained. He had a hard time believing someone like that would do those things, but seeing the pictures, he saw little good either. "Well, sorry for bumping into you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:58 am

"Wouldn't be surprised with what brass does say to us simple patrol officers..." She shrugged, following him, as he was heading in the same direction as her route took her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:01 am

"You heading to the central market, too?" He had the book in front of him again, looking down while reading it, surprisingly adet at avoiding obstacles.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:03 am

"My patrol takes me all over town and the better part of a day...barely get any sleep nowadays..." She yawned as she spoke, as if to confirm this fact.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:06 am

"At least it ought to pay well, considering.. Right?" He glanced over at her a second, before returning to the book.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:09 am

"Hardly." She looked around as they walked. "Have enough for my house, food and drink for the month, and the occasional transport to HQ for meetings. The higher ups are even beginning to put quotas on us to decrease the number of undesirable people on the streets..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:11 am

He looked at her while they were walking. "Then why even bother doing it? If you want to do good, I'm sure there are better ways. That pay better and don't take so much from you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:13 am

"They scouted me, and I couldn't exactly say 'no'."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:15 am

"Well, you're a free person like us all. Course you can say no."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:17 am

"You try saying no to someone who looks like they could make you vanish. Probably would have too." She sighed. "You'd be surprised how easy it would be to make an unknown woman vanish from the streets."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:19 am

He shook his head then return to his book. "Why fear vanishing. Fear gives them power over you. When really it's you who is in power. You control yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:22 am

"I'm already in...so it is kind of moot now. I'm just wishing for a vacation now..." She kept walking as they approached the market.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:24 am

"Well, this is my stop. Something I overheard, might do you good to help your case out. The woods have been riling up lately, as if something disturbs the wildlife. Might be worth checking out. Goodbye now, and good luck with your decisions." He made a slightly courtial bow, then took a left to the first stand in his path.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 8:10 am

Lysandra returned to the city after her scuffle with that man in armor. She looked at her palms, deep in thought, both at what happened, and what the guy with the books said this morning. "Free, huh? To do what?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 8:16 am

Grawn was doing a magic show using basic card tricks and stuff to impress the local people.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 8:24 am

She observed the street performance from a distance. She was too deep in thought to really care much about her duties...
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 8:29 am

Grawn kept up his tricks impressing the small crowd of people gathering. "My next trick I need an assistant." He looked around.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 8:32 am

She passed on further observing the show, moving past the crowd on her patrol route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day on patrol   Another day on patrol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day on patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: