Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKoutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_voting_barKoutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKoutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_voting_barKoutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Koutari's Bookstore

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Closing her book she stood up and walked to the counter. Then keeping to a hushed tone. "Don't trust him?" She then looked in the man's direction. "I mean it shouldn't take this long for someone to find a book."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:05 pm

"I don't know. If he is trouble I'll simply call the cops. But I'll just let him do whatever first." she looked at the book Nadia was reading. "Is it really that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:08 pm

She looked down at the book. "No it's fine. Just a few things I disagree with." She put a bit of emphasis on the word few.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:12 pm

"Ok, well. We could talk about them if you feel like it. I don't really have anything better to do anyway."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:14 pm

She shook her head. "You probably already think I'm crazy for believing in these." She then turned her attention back towards the man. "Want me to find out what he's up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:20 pm

"Crazy for believing? You can believe what you wish. But the guy can do as he wishes as long as he doesn't steal or anything. Let him be. Not asking for trouble is one way to avoid it."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:24 pm

She then sighed. "Ok.." She then stretched again and her stomach growled quite loudly before she blushed. "Sorry, I haven't eaten much today."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:28 pm

She pulled the 2 from her pocket again and put it on the counter. "Next doors is a nice little bakery. Why don't you go get something for us both? I could use a snack by now."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:30 pm

She tilt her head. "What would you like?" She took the 2 back and walked to the door standing next to it while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Yuu thought for a couple seconds then decided on a croissant. She always like those things. And they weren't expensive, so Nadia could get some more for herself.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:34 pm

"Ok, be back in a bit." She then left the store and walked to the bakery next door, stepping in line to make her order.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:41 pm

While Nadia was out, Yuu walked to the kid. She was gonna ask him what he was doing here, making sure he wouldn't cause trouble.

Right before Nadia came back, the kid lumped out of the bookstore, beaten up and a bloodied nose. Yuu was sitting on her chair again with pillows still under her to keep her on a proper height. She was drawing again, something else now than before.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:43 pm

She looked at the man. "Messed up big didn't you?" She then stepped over him showing somewhat of her true personality of just not caring. "Hey Yuu, I'm back." She placed a large bag on the counter and pulled out a croissant handing it to Yuu. "Here you are."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Yuu jumped down again and took the croissant from Nadia. "Great, they really have good things there. I see you did some purchases for the coming weeks by the size of that bag."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:48 pm

She blinked innocently and tilt her head. "Weeks?" She then looked at the bag. "This is all for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:52 pm

"Man you must be hungry. Next you'll tell me you actually are a werewolf." she laughed a little as she got back up on the chair and started nibbling her croissant.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:54 pm

She laughed sort of trying to brush off the werewolf comment. "So what did that guy do?" She pulled out a croissant herself before walking to the table and moving a chair over to the counter then she sat down and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:57 pm

"Oh, he tried to smuggle books out of the store. You know that whole adult stuff. So I got my security man to handle it. He's really good at that sort of thing. But he never shows him to the public. He's only here when he is needed. Really nice guy though."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:59 pm

She shook her head. "I'll never understand theft of properly like books." She had already finished eating her croissant and looked at her hand noticing this. "Oh...right I forgot I almost always inhale food."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 5:13 pm

"Yeah, you sure are fast." Yuu's look turned sharper as she started to observe Nadia closer and counting key things in her mind on how to recognize specials or creatures that were listed. Even though she was prepared to do anything to capture them all, this one seemed nice. But duty is duty.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 5:18 pm

She reached into the bag and pulled out a 2nd croissant before nibbling on it trying to eat it slower this time then she noticed Yuu looking at her. "What? Do I have food on my face?" She asked with food in her mouth still
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 9:53 pm

"No, but in your face." She leaned forward and pushed the croissant playfully further in Nadia's mouth, stuffing it in her more or less.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:02 am

She bit down on the rest of the croissant and then tilt her head. "What was that for? Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:35 am

"Nah, just some fun." Yuu smiled again and continued on her croissant, no new customers coming in at this hour. As expected.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 4:51 am

She blinked again and then pulled out a 3rd croissant. "So, how come you run this place while you're still so young?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koutari's Bookstore
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: