Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The place called home or whatever.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Quex smiled at tsun, "don't worry you are cute which drives most men crazy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Tsun blushed. "O-okay..." She walked into the other room, looking at Quex as she left. "...I'll trust you...we're special, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:47 pm

She shook her head as the woman left. "She has some serious trust issues. I'd actually believe it if you told me she had you chained up in a basement, you know."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:54 pm

"She has had a rough life too. She is your typical demon, we have bad trust issues."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:57 pm

She looked at him, slightly astonished. "You have trust issues, and yet you bring a total stranger in your house and give her a key? Sorry but something there doesn't add up."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:06 pm

"I have nothing worth stealing and I just had a gut feeling helping you would help me"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:11 pm

She pointed at the door through which Tsun had left. "Yeah. Clearly." Falling back on the couch and curling up she gave a sigh. "I wonder if she'd react the same had I been like your sister or whatever."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:15 pm

"Maybe she wouldn't of been so mad. She is just jealous it is common for any woman of any race."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:33 pm

"Truth be told, I don't get it. If someone wants to be with someone else, let them. Like I should care. But whatever, I'll just let her be, but I'm not gonna play nice if she puts up an appearance like that again."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Quex nodded, "it will get better as you get to know her."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:47 pm

"And if not, I have to get out, right?" She saw it coming. That woman picked a fight with her over some stupid reasonless jealousy and she'd get kicked out. Cuz he would pick his own girl over some stranger.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm

"I don't think it will get that bad. She might just move in to watch you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:01 pm

"You got enough rooms for that?" She shrugged then rolled over with her back to Quex. "Well at any rate. I'll see about getting my own place as soon as I can, then. Job first, though."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:07 pm

"Okay I am sure you will find work." Quex got up to go to the room Tsun was in.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Tsun was in the bedroom, crying a little. "M-mother..." She quickly regained her composure as Quex walked in. "F-finally done with that angel?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Quex walked over to her, "why are your eyes puffy?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:18 pm

She looked away. "They are not puffy..." She wiped her eyes, getting rid of all traces of weakness.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Quex walked over and hugged her, "you don't need to pretend to be brave."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:23 pm

"I was rude to her...I didn't trust that you could resist an angel's temptations..." She hugged him back. "...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:24 pm

"Well try to work things out with her. I am glad you are jealous it means you like me back."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:27 pm

She nodded. "O-okay..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Quex walked her back out to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Lily was still lying on the couch, her back towards the door, and the pillow in her arms again. She had her eyes closed and held her wings retracted from physical form.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Tsun bowed to the angel. "I-I'm sorry...I-I was rude...I was jealous...you are very pretty, and I was worried he'd leave me for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:39 pm

She stayed silent. After about half a minute she turned around, with the pillow clustered in her arms. "The guy likes you, he said it, I said I wasn't interested, have a bit of faith in the guy. If it's any consolation at all, I don't like guys. No offense to you, Quex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place called home or whatever.
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next