Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The place called home or whatever.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:35 am

"I can release my demon powers and grow a set of wings. Though I don't like doing it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:33 am

She started imagining how it would look and came with either something scary or laughable.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:37 am

Quex sat there he grabbed his guitar and started to tune it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:38 am

She looked at Quex and his guitar as he was playing around on it. "You play on that or is it just decoration?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:02 pm

"I do know how to play it." He started to play it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:33 pm

"Are there any good songs you know, or is there anything in specific you can do, or just, play some random tones?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Tsun knocked on the door, blushing. She just couldn't leave those two alone...not when she knew nothing about this other woman... "Can't believe that guy has me riled up like this..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Quex got up, "I will get the door." He walked over and answered the door.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Lily picked up his guitar as soon as he left the room, and examined it, while she was sitting on the couch with Tsuns clothes on, the bra still hanging over the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Tsun went red as the door opened. "D-don't get the wrong idea...I-I just want to watch over that angel..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:50 pm

"Okay come in." Quex opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:52 pm

She hurried inside, slamming the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:55 pm

Lily jumped a bit as the door slammed. "Hopefully she ain't mad or anything." Quickly she put the guitar back where it belonged and fell back on the couch looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:01 pm

"You are worrying too much Tsun. I am not interested in her." He was walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:03 pm

"I-I heard that...b-but she m-might tempt you..." She came into the living room, still red in the face. She looked at the angel, who was wearing her old clothes now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Lily saw the girl from before come in, she shot up straight and sat down like a cat. "Oh, hey, I wanted to thank you for the clothes. Oh, and, you can take this one back, too small for me. You know, I'm a bit, bigger." She tossed Tsun the bra, with 0 shame.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:10 pm

She blushed. "A-a bra?" She held it out as if it were a tainted object. She looked at the angel again, she definitely was bigger...another reason to keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Quex remained silent the tension in the room was about to go up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:20 pm

"Well yes, I thought that's why you gave it along, cuz you knew it was a bra. Anyhow, I'll have to get myself one of my own size, shouldn't be a problem I'm thinking. Don't worry, it's not poisoned or anything."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:24 pm

She tossed it aside. She was at a loss for words. "L-let's g-get this straight...d-do not tempt him...h-he is mine..." She held Quex's arm tightly around hers. "...o-okay? I-I don't w-want another woman t-taking him..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:31 pm

"Hey hey, easy there, I don't want him. He's all yours, if you want him that badly, might as well chain him up in the basement, install some cameras while you're at it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Tsun went red. "Wh-why would I do that!?" This angel was hitting all the wrong nerves...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:34 pm

"Well protect your precious little gem from an possible other threats, obviously. If you can't even trust him with something, might as well lock him away from any temptation, no?" She was getting a bit agitated from the woman, jumping to conclusions right away.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Quex looked at Tsun, "calm down she isn't trying to steal me. I doubt she is tryjng to tempt me either."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:40 pm

She looked at Quex. "A-are you sure? You won't be tempted by this angel's seduction?" She looked away. "She's bigger than me, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place called home or whatever.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next