Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFun at the mall  - Page 3 I_voting_barFun at the mall  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFun at the mall  - Page 3 I_voting_barFun at the mall  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Fun at the mall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:15 am

"Huh ya Iguess you're right but you know what I meant.Oh Sakura this is my friend Tsun."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:15 am

"Oh Tsun-chan, you're in here too?" Sakura bowed. "Any idea who did this then? Or where the people are that should be fixing this?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:17 am

"No to both of those things, sakura."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:17 am

"...That's one hell of a point,where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 am

"I have no clue, I'm just a tech person, not a people person..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:26 am

Talking to Sakura

"That's not true do you think if she wasn't a people person she would be hanging out with me?No.She's just a bit shy is all."

Now looking at Tsun

"Isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:32 am

Gin was thinking about leaving the mall and said" What in wolf hell is this." He was Going to get out.

Gin Ran to the wall and got knock out for now?
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:34 am

"Yeah, but what I meant was that I don't read people like I do machines...I can't tell what a person does like a machine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:36 am

Gin woke up and found one of the student from the school. He said" Hello Did we meet before?
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:53 am

Maria was stopped by a young boy about her age.

"Yes I do believe we are in the same class but I do not believe we have met before.My name is Maria and you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:59 am

Gin said to the Girl" My name is Gin. It is Really Nice to meet you. Gin Thought and said"I have an idea what if i change into the werewolf and i can make a hole inside of the mall.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:03 am

"Ugh how would that do any good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 am

He said" well that help a little. Gin Look for an idea and ask Maria" Maria I want you to punch or Kick me to to the point that i turn into my werewolf form
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:07 am

"Well like I said I don't think it'll help now I'm sorry i must get going."

After her good bye's Maria set off again to look for the tools.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 am

Gin Was thinking how can he get mad and said" I give up. He was looking for the bathroom but he hit fall from 6 tables . Gin Got Mad. His Eyes turn into a Wolf- Like Color. Hair is forming around the body, his Pants turn into Short and his tee came out. The Wolf Came out.

The wolf Look around the black out mall and said" Wolf Must get out with friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:37 am

Pyrus confused and lost still just wanders around looking for someone to talk to or the food court.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:46 am

"Damn it where is Maria with the tools?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:55 am

Suddenly a figure with a fiery aura entered the mall, the area around him lighting up.
"Injustice has been done here this day! I will punish the evil doers and claim victory for my world domination!" He let out a sinister yet effeminate laugh.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 am

Out of nowhere Ignis got a chill down his spine.

"Ugh oh this can't be good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:00 am

Pyrus sensed an incredible aura and knew that it could not be good. He hurried to where the aura was coming from.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:12 am

"Well then, who might you be? No matter, just a stepping stone to my conquest." He laughed again. He ignored this man and ran deeper in to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 am

"I sense a disturbance in the universe.Tsun will you be alright on your own in here?"

Maria had found the supplies she was looking for and was making her way back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 am

"Yeah, I'll be fine" *Tsun puts her hand on the wall and the room's lights come on*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 am

The man saw a woman walking along "Hey there girly, want to be part of an intergalactic army of super soldiers I am creating?" His fire burned brighter.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:27 am

"Alright I'm sorry to have to leave you but there is something I must go do,and Maria should be back soon anyhow."

Ignis ran towards the power he was sensing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next