Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_voting_barMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_voting_barMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meetings and misunderstanding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Upstairs, Carmen rubbed her forehead. The day had been more eventful than she'd liked. And she couldn't put up with a lot of this. She'd already gone far today, hopefully. It wouldn't have to go any further.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Dinner was soon ready. The table was quickly set. Jing walked up to the bedroom door and knocked calling out to Carmen.

"Dinner is ready, come and eat."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:54 pm

She waited till he was gone again, then got up, stood in front of the life size mirror, made sure she looked proper. After some fiddling, she went downstairs and sat down on the table. "Smells ok. Pasta?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:56 pm

"Yeah nothing fancy but plenty of energy." He started to eat as an awkward silence began.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:01 pm

She dug into her own portion. The energy was well needed, especially after most went out when they came home with her toilet visit. Still with that in her mind, she made sure not to eat too much.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:07 pm

She's not eating as much as she should. They had walked the city and taken down an Millennium member. They both needed the energy in the food. She was a professional, so what was bothering her?

"Is it the taste or not hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:08 pm

"Taste is fine. Just not exactly that hungry right now." She'd kept her head down slightly, to avoid having to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Something was bothering her but Jing didn't push. He would respect her privacy as she had asked and she would solve it by herself as a professional would. Although, maybe she was not as professional as she acted. Maybe acting like professional was not the correct way to go about this mission. They needed to trust ad work well with each other and cold professionalism would not help things. Maybe he should change...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:10 am

She put her cutlery down, and stood up. "It's good, it really is, but I'm not feeling so good, I'll go to bed early. How late you planning to get up?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:49 am

"I will crash on the couch then, wake me up if you are ready before me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:01 am

She shrugged, and put the plate in the kitchen, then went upstairs, went down on bed, after taking her clothes off and just replayed the whole day. While going through everything again, she practically wrapped herself in the sheets and hugged the living crap out of her pillow, curling up like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:06 am

Jing collapsed onto the couch exhausted. No new leads, a partner who was acting strange and meeting with Kid tomorrow.He rubbed his temples, just another day. Jing soon fell into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Next morning, Carmen woke up from sunshine creeping into her room. It took her a bit to orientate, and figure out she was lying on the floor, with all the bedsheets and pillow clustered in her grip. She worked herself out of it and looked into the mirror, to see how disastrous her hair was, as well as stripes from too tightly held sheets all over her arms and legs. Getting herself a towel, she went into the bathroom upstairs, undressed and stepped under the shower. She didn't know if Jing was awake yet, but she did want to be clean again before he saw her. Put up a proper face yesterday, but that kill was just over the top for her. Even though she'd been able to react professionally, it'd been morbid to the least. She couldn't afford being a woman now. She had to be a solider.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Jing rubbed his eyes tiredly. The sound of a shower reached his ears. Looks like Carmen woke up before he did. Jing stood and stretched, no need to sleep longer. He move to get something to eat for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:39 pm

Carmen washed her hair two times, then got herself a towel and stepped out of the shower. Drying off her hair she was unsure whether to keep going or call it quits. She didn't want to turn out being incompetent after yesterday and already give up, but neither did she want to break down m=in the middle of a mission. I guess I can look at how things go a bit more. If this happens again, though I'll resign.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Jing knocked on the bathroom door. He had already finished breakfast and was hoping to finish his morning ritual.

"Hey, are you done?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:12 am

Wrapping the towel around herself, she opened the door and looked around it at Jing. "I do recall something about privacy. I don't know, do you remember something of the sorts?" The steam of the shower and the smell of the soap she'd used waltzed straight into Jing's face. Had he had glasses on, they'd be bogged by now.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:27 am

The scent of soap hit Jing hard but there were more important things that smells.

"Yes, dear I remember that conversation. Why do you think I knocked?" Jing quickly reeled himself in. No need to be harsh. He took a step back and smiled a genuine smile.

"I only wanted to know if you were finished. We have a meeting with Kid today and I would rather not be late. Call me when your done."

With that he turned and walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Her look followed him until he was out of sight, then she rested her forehead against the door. This is gonna take a lot of effort. Walking to her room with the towel, she dried off properly, and got herself dressed in jeans, a top and a small vest over it, putting her gun in the inside of the vest. Making sure her presentation was proper for someone in her social position, being Jing's girlfriend and young lovers, even though she felt it wasn't like her at all. She'd much rather just go in some random sloppy clothes and not bother with her looks so much. All part of the job, she figured.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Jing finished preparing for the day. They would meet Kid and see what would happen from there. His thoughts flashed back to Carmen. What was bothering her? Was it the job? No, she had sad she was fine with it...at this Jing stopped. Technically, all she did in response was pull out a gun and tell him he was unprepared.She never said she was ok with the job. He would have to cover that train of though later.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

After finishing making up, she went downstairs. She found Jing to be in the living room. Suited her fine, she needed to know some things anyway. "I was gonna ask. What does this kid need to know about me? Should he be aware of what I am, or just gonna keep up appearances?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:04 am

"He has already been informed of minimum details. Your name and you current assignment. There is no need to act in front of his if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 am

"Right. I'll just stick on the background then, no need for me to be involved any more than I need to."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:24 am

Jing raised an eyebrow. First she stuck to him like glue to make sure he was safe but now wanted to be in the background to keep out of things. Something was up. Professionalism or kindness? Pretend to not notice or extend a helping hand?

"Alright let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:29 am

She followed him to wherever he was to meet Kid. Kid was sitting on a terrace in the city, already there, waiting for Jing to come pick him up. He knew that if they'd just talk there, eavesdropping was quite easy. Jing's place, however, wouldn't be that easy to just budge in and hear what they say. It'd have to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings and misunderstanding
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next