Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_voting_barA break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_voting_barA break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A break from the troubles.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

A break from the troubles.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:10 pm

His eyes jotted over to his hand, "guess i joked around too much huh?" He was still regaining his breath. "Her names C.C. alright? Just cut me some slack." He figured if anything C.C. could hold her own against this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:14 pm

"Now was that so hard?" He got back up straight, and threw the hand back to the guy. He turned around, and walked away, after giving him a last word. "I'm letting you live, that's kind of a big deal to me. So consider yourself lucky."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm

He sat up and his hand was on his lap, "is it too late to get this reattached?" Why did i screw around so much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:24 pm

"You'll have to get to C.C. before me then, I assume." He walked off, into the distance of the park, having left the guy at least one bit of nice help. The blood he lost, had created an arrow, into the direction he'd have to go, to get back to the city.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 pm

He stumbled to his feet and grabbed a fallen branch to use as a cane, "you're funny kid." He followed the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from the troubles.    A break from the troubles.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A break from the troubles.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3