Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA boring day at the park - Page 2 I_voting_barA boring day at the park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA boring day at the park - Page 2 I_voting_barA boring day at the park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A boring day at the park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A boring day at the park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 am

"I know...I can visit you more often...if you want...but mother and father...I don't want them to see me until I'm married."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:54 am

"Fine you are just too stubborn." Igrus sighed and let her go. "Go back to what you were doing." He smiled at her and messed up her hair like his.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:55 am

"I'm sorry, it's just something me and mother have in common. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, Igrus..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 am

"Dad is worse then mom, you are very much like him." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:01 am

"What makes you say that?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:04 am

"Dad is very stubborn. He is just a little nicer then mom and easy going."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:11 am

"Oh...well, if you see Ashura, tell him I'm worried...I'll be looking for him. Tell mother and father I said hi."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:15 am

Igrus kissed her cheek, "I will tell them." He started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:20 am

"Okay, thanks." *She went the opposite way, looking for Ashura.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring day at the park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: