Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_voting_barTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_voting_barTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 pm

"Yeah, believe what you want, kid."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:51 am

"The ride should be starting anyway so find a seat."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:38 am

"Just don't scream too loud, kid. Other people might jump off the ride while it's going if you do."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 am

"This is getting nowhere, just get on the ride." Kobachi took his seat.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 am

Zack got on, just in front of Kota. "Whoops...Too late now."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:54 am

"On the bright side the guy in front will get the headache." Kota sat back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:00 am

"I hope this isn't boring."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:04 am

The ride started and Kota wasn't scared by it, he though it was just a little strange.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:06 am

"Heh...I've seen scarier."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 am

"What is it kid, you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:17 am

"Why would I be?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:20 am

"You looked like you were about to wet yourself during the last encounter." Kobachi snickered and leaned back again.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 am

"You looked like that the whole time, kid."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 am

"Really, and what proof do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 am

"You have none, why should I provide you any?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 am

"Because, even if i wasn't me, I'd trust me." The ride was nearing it's end.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 am

Gin Enjoy the ride until the end. A Big Slenderman cameout and scare the riders
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:00 pm

"Ooh, ack...So scary." Zack yawned. "That was...Not scary."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Gin look at zack and said" Dude you was just hiding it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: