Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_voting_barTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_voting_barTHE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 am

"It's not like they put up much resistance." He pointed back the girls waving.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:30 am

"That's how you play it, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:37 am

"To be honest, not really, though i did want to see what would happen."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:44 pm

"Kid, you should just go if you're gonna be like that."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:20 pm

"Nah, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, and I need to do something to pass some time anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:53 pm

"Whatever. Just don't be too annoying when you're screaming scared on the ride."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:56 pm

"You'd think they would have a height limit on this ride, isn't that right pipsqueak?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 pm

"Yeah, maybe they would...Except for the fact the taller ones are usually the chickens..."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:00 am

"True, just make sure you don't wet your diaper, I'm not going to change it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 am

"Yeah, you'll just have to change your own."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:02 am

"Hey look at that!" Kobachi pointed out in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:05 am

"Yeah, what's over there? I'm not looking until I know."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:06 am

"It's slenderman," he was trying to lure the kids attention away.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 am

"Yeah, sure. And you're some kind of bounty hunter or something."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:12 am

"Wooh, how'd you know?" He was a little surprised the boy knew what he was.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:13 am

"I didn't think you actually were, but I'm still not looking."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:15 am

"Then I guess we're just going to hold the line up even longer by standing here."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 am

"Yeah, because you're just too overweight to move."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:25 am

"Who you calling overweight, chubby?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:28 am

"I'm not ovrweight until I'm and oldy like you, no matter how much I do weigh."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:30 am

"Who you calling an oldy? I'm in my 20's. You're what five years old?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:34 am

"Seven actually. You look like you're a few thousand is all."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 am

"Seven's a big number, i didn't think you could count that high."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:40 am

"I'm surprised you can count to zero."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:45 am

"Then how about this: I'll give you five seconds." He stuck his hand off and started counting down and backing away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!   THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RIDE OF THE LIFETIME! Slenderman Mania!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: