Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_voting_barA call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_voting_barA call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A call outside of Amber's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Feix sat down next to her, "shizuku I really am sorry. First it was a misunderstanding and then I didn't listen to you. I have an idea, think you can turn me into a woman so this never happens again?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 pm

She stayed with her back to him. "No."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Gyanburã drew closer to them and stood over Feix's shoulder. "I don't want to have to follow through with what i said so you best choose your words carefully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Feix looked up at him, "your interrupting me here. Now please back off a little," feix put his hand on one of shizuku's hands. "I brought you clothes that will fit you and you can wear my shoes on the trip home."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:24 pm

She kept her back turned to him. "Not letting you off the hook that easily. You knew damn well what you were doing. I clearly said for it to wait two weeks at least. I'm not turning you into a woman. I want you as you are. But what you did ... was not right." A Cheese-Kun stuffed doll had materialized in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Feix grabbed her hand, "what do I need to do to make you feel better?" He held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:31 pm

"I don't have to tell you what to do. You have to come up with that yourself. You did it, you fix it. I just want to go home now." She had her eyes, which had been tearing again the entire time, pressed against the rather ragged doll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Feix closed his eyes, "I have a surprise for you at home I had a friend help me with it." He squeezes her hand, "I wanted to wait to show you but the baby is coming soon so it can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 pm

The entire house was back in the old state again. Shizuku, still holding the old Cheese-kun, rolled over, and let Feix catch her, but she didn't look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Feix held her, and looked at the other man. "You coming along I have plenty of room at my house for you to stay the night." He started to walk holding Shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Gyanburã smiled seeing as which it seemed that Feix had proven himself. "Nah, I'm probably going to head to my new place." He walked up to the man and patted him on the back. "Thanks for doing the right thing." He mumbled it so only Feix would be able to hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Feix started to walk home carrying shizuku, "you will like the surprise."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:05 pm

He was alone at the house once again and took one more look around from where he stood. "And all it took was three strangers and boom the whole house is destroyed." He started to laugh, "I'll miss it, but it's time to move on, with a map." He whipped out a map from his pocket and opened it. "This should lead me to the new house without getting lost, it's got voice directions!" 'Turn right and go straight for a half mile.' He began his walk to the new house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A call outside of Amber's
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3