Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Searching for a Friend I_vote_lcapSearching for a Friend I_voting_barSearching for a Friend I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Searching for a Friend I_vote_lcapSearching for a Friend I_voting_barSearching for a Friend I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Searching for a Friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Searching for a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 am

After returning back to the apartments from the park she started walking and knocking on every door looking for Ryuji but while doing so she started to feel tired.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:26 am

On his way back from meditating in the toolshed, Ryuji noticed someone knock on his door,
"Now who could that be?" Ryuji walked slowly up the stairs towards his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:30 am

She suddenly collapsed from exhaustion laying down against the door now breathing softly in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:40 am

Ryuji slowly approached the person in front of his door. "Some tax collector..." Ryuji kicked the old guy down the stairs. He then noticed that Namide was collapsed outside the neighbor's door. "Wait does she live there? No, she couldn't...Old man Calumo has lived there my entire life." He walked over to her. "Hey wake up." He poked poked her with a stick, then checked her pulse.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 am

She slowly woke and opened her eyes. "What?" She then looked up seeing Ryuji. "Oh..hey.." She started to get up but almost fell over again. "I..was looking for you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:50 am

"Why would you need me at this time of night? You should be in bed by now silly."
Ryuji walked over to his door. "You have 10 minutes, then you are leaving." He opened the door and walked inside, leaving it unlocked and slightly ajar.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:56 am

She nodded and pressed her hand to the wall. "I..I was wondering if you'd be an assistant for my teacher." She walked in and sat down on the couch. "Do you think you'll help?" She yawned and stretched while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:00 am

As she walked in, he quickly grabbed several armfuls of things and threw them in the backroom. "Assistant, eh." Ryuji thought for a minute. "Wait. Do I know the teacher? What is their name?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:04 am

She sighed. "That guy that interrupted my fight with Earnest."She then yawned again. "Also about Kendo club..I don't have a stick myself yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 am

"Oh that guy." Ryuji let out a sigh. "I guess I could help him, It depends on what he makes me do though." Ryuji looked down at Namide. "As for a stick, you can get one yourself, or I could get you one. I have to get some new ones anyway since Earnest was using my old one that you broke."

Editted due to insulting without real use.
~C.C.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:22 am

She blushed. "Sorry about that. I didn't hold back though and where I'm from holding back can be a sign of weakness. Even with the new laws we don't like looking weak." She then sighed. "Thanks for saying you'll help. I also have one more question." She yawned again and stretched. "Can you help me get back to my friend's apartment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:54 am

"I suppose I can. But you will have to show me the way." He sat down beside her. "I can carry you if you want, you look pretty tired."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:59 am

She smiled and blushed a bit. "Thanks Ryuji-San." She then nodded. "Yeah I can't walk right now." She wrapped her arms around his neck to make it easier for him to pick her up. "Ryuji-San my friend Tsun's apartment isn't far from here you just have to head out your door and turn right then walk about 10 apartments to get there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:10 am

"10 down eh?" Ryuji carried Namide out the door, closing it behind him. He thought to himself as he walked along. Finally they got to the apartment. "Is this the place?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 am

As he carried her she laid her head on his shoulder until they go to the apartment then looked at it and nodded. "Yeah this is it." She yawned again. "Thanks Ryuji-San"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:17 am

"No problem, I'll see you around." Ryuji slipped a piece of paper with his phone number on it into Namide's pocket when she wasn't looking. "Just let me know beforehand if you are stopping by, please." Ryuji walked away slowly towards his apartment, his hair blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:22 am

She looked at him. "Ryuji-san..wait" She then hugged him "Thanks for not freaking about about what I am..your the first human who hasn't treated me differently cause of that." She then turned and opened the door walking in and collapsing onto the couch next to C.C. again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:29 am

"Geez what was with her?" Ryuji blushed slightly, though not enough to notice in the darkness. "At least I gave her my phone number, she should know better than to show up uninvited in the middle of the night anyways." Ryuji looked back quickly, then returned home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Friend   Searching for a Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a Friend
Page 1 of 1