Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 am

Kobachi stood up. "Alright, I'll get ready." He walked into his room and found a pair of clothes that weren't ripped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 am

Hyjil grabbed his arm, "lets go." She walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:09 pm

After the large amount of shopping, both financially and physically, they finally returned home. Kobachi walked in the house with Hyjil. "I'm going to go put these clothes away, real quick. What do you want to do about these chains?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 pm

"I'll be in my room when you figure out the answer. Don't forget to bring my book." She walked back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Kobachi dropped his clothes off in his room and grabbed Hyjil's book. He sat on the bed and pulled out the chain. "Now what can i do with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Hyjil laid on her bed she was a bit tired but she didn't want to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Kobachi flipped open the book and read a little more about chain play, soon after he got up and walked into Hyjil's room with the chain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Hyjil sat up, "you look like you discovered something."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Kobachi opened the book to the page he was looking at and handed it to Hyjil. "Maybe, if you're willing to give it a go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 pm

"Sure we can do that, I will try anything as long as you are willing." Hyjil kissed him she was getting fired up.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Kobachi undressed her and followed exactly what the page in the book had said on how to tie her up. "Now we begin." He threw the book to the side.

Time skip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Hyjil was laying in the bed, "wow..." she couldn't think anything else.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Kobachi had already taken the chains off of her and put them on the ground, he was laying beside her. "Wow is right, I didn't even know it would be like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Hyjil wrapped her arms around him, "yeah I can't put it into words. I think you wasted money on that other book."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Kobachi shook his head. "You never know, even though it might not top this, it still might surprise you." He kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm

"With you passing everything by me first nothing is a surprise," she laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Kobachi joined in laughing. "I guess I should surprise you once and a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 pm

"You should, I am fine with whatever you do. I don't mind doing stuff with you." Hyjil kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Kobachi smiled at her. "And that's why i got the new book. You've read your book and know all of it's contents, however, the one i got is unknown to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:01 am

"Yup it is all unknown to me." She laughed she knew that book very well that he bought. "So you think I do not know it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 am

"Well I think, at least, even if you do know it i can still surprise you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:11 am

Hyjil held him tighter, "I had fun writing chapters 10 through 20. I really make money under a pen name doing writing. It is my hobby, since I had nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:13 am

"Wait, you wrote those books?" Kobachi's face spelled confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 am

"Yeah it is embarrassing, even though most of that I just read in books. I guess my imagination, is pretty good." She laughed because the book was a best seller.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:21 am

"Wait, if you made it, wouldn't you have an original copy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 3 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next