Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_voting_barTime to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_voting_barTime to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Time to go back to the mall.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 pm

"Was protecting my unborn child, sorry honey." Hyjil grabbed his arm.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 pm

"No i was the one who disguised my voice, i didn't realize how good i was until just now." Kobachi smiled and pickup a chain, it was a bit heavy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:38 pm

"Find one long enough to wrap around me." She blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Kobachi walked across the isle and found a large chain that seemed like it could wrap around her, if not a few times. He pulled it down. "How about this one, will it do?" He held it out for her to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Hyjil put her hand on it, "works for me if your fine with it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 pm

"It looks to me it should fit around you, maybe even twice." Kobachi smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm

"Till I blow up like a balloon, by then though you will be busy running around getting me food." They walked to buy te chain.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Kobachi paid for the book he had and the chain and put his wallet away. "I was so preoccupied with all the random stuff i saw in there i didn't really pick up much." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:58 pm

"I ordered lots of stuff on the internet so don't worry, lets go home shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Kobachi looked at all the bags he had been carrying. "Yea, that would probably be best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm

They headed home with all the bags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go back to the mall.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4